Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Rules of engagement for the WBBWC24

Free for all or rules for the nomation phase?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Please note, free for all will unleash the possibility of the Jaffa Cake being allowed entry into the WBBWC. (Assuming it gets nominated and seconded)

Along with all other assortments of options such as boxes of biscuits.

Vote wisely as this determines the World Cup of Biscuits.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I don't care about the rules of engagement, but ultimately if you allow Jaffa cakes into a world's greatest biscuit competition then I'm afraid I'll be boycotting the whole affair.

That's like allowing the oak tree into the world's hardest animal competition. Can you imagine that being allowed to taint the finest NSC world cup ever invented? Of course not.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Penguins will win anyway.

Closely followed by Chocolate HobNobs and Kitkats.

Jaffa Cake 4Eva

Jan 10, 2024
I don't care about the rules of engagement, but ultimately if you allow Jaffa cakes into a world's greatest biscuit competition then I'm afraid I'll be boycotting the whole affair.

That's like allowing the oak tree into the world's hardest animal competition. Can you imagine that being allowed to taint the finest NSC world cup ever invented? Of course not.
Booooooo.

A Government Department clearly defined the delicacy as a biscuit. The fact that a privileged, wealthy Tory voted otherwise should persuade anyone, least of all you.

Of course it’s a biscuit.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Booooooo.

A Government Department clearly defined the delicacy as a biscuit. The fact that a privileged, wealthy Tory voted otherwise should persuade anyone, least of all you.

Of course it’s a biscuit.
I see you and your opportunist attempt to politicise this. It won't wash. It's a ruddy cake. It's gooey and spongey, now off you f##k.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Half way through the vote and Rules option is winning 13-7

Not an absolutely commanding lead but it's a fair one.

The Jaffa Cake is on the ropes at the moment, will it fight back into contention before the end of the poll...

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I can’t really post loads of anti-VAR rants and plead for consistency in refereeing and then claim that I want a f**king CAKE in a biscuit competition.

Without rules and structure someone could nominate a VICTORIA SPONGE.

:facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here