Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rugby World Cup Tickets

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Me and my brother applied separately and came up with 22 tickets costing us well over £3,000. We plan to go to all the games except we did come up with 6 for Australia vs Wales at Twickenham, 3 on my account and 3 on his. So we hope to swap 3 of those for a couple of England vs Australia tickets when the official resale site opens up.

Got 3 x SA vs Japan
3 x Samoa vs USA
6 x Australia vs Wales
3 x Cardiff QF - prob NZ vs Ire/France
2 x Twickenham QF - prob Eng vs Scotland
2 for both Semi's
1, yep a single 1 for the final so we can fight that one out.

We may have a single spare for both Amex games, youngest brother is in The Marines and if he isn't about at the time I'll post on here and someone can have it for face value no probs.

Likewise if anybody fancies a swap of Aus vs Wales tickets for Eng vs Aus or Eng vs Wales then I'm all ears, longshot I know!

Off to lay down and work out how to foot the credit card bill now!

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
If I'm posting this in the wrong place then feel free to take it down but I have two spare tickets for this Saturday at Twickenham - England vs South Africa. A unexpected £2,000 car repair bill has swept the rug from under my feet. Only issue is they are single seats in different stands, £72.50 each face value, not looking to profit at all. Will sell as singles or both if anyone is interested. Don't get my car back until Saturday I don't think so pick up in Shoreham maybe required, PM me if interested. Thanks.

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
Still have the tickets for Saturday if anyone fancies it? They are actually £72 each not £72.50 if that's sways you!

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
If I'm posting this in the wrong place then feel free to take it down but I have two spare tickets for this Saturday at Twickenham - England vs South Africa. A unexpected £2,000 car repair bill has swept the rug from under my feet. Only issue is they are single seats in different stands, £72.50 each face value, not looking to profit at all. Will sell as singles or both if anyone is interested. Don't get my car back until Saturday I don't think so pick up in Shoreham maybe required, PM me if interested. Thanks.

PM sent

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Desperately looking for 2 x tickets for SA vs Japan at the Amex. All categories considered. Please PM if you can help. Many thanks.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
I have been to the Stade Francais 3 times, twice for England v France and once for the World Cup final 2007. I bought Beer in the stadium on all occasions.

Non alcoholic beer.

Barca sell this on the Camp Neu. Made me laugh people coming back to their seats with several pints!

Making me laugh 3 months later, I know people who are still adamant they were drinking proper beer at the '07 RWC.......

Shorehamkid

Aug 3, 2011
I don't know if it's the same for everyone else but if you log back into your RWC ticketing account, you can now see where your allocated tickets are for your purchased matches (subject to change).

For the SA vs Japan game my 3 Cat B's are in Block S1I, Row P... which will be new to me as I've not sat in the SWC. And for Samoa vs USA I have 3 seats in E3D, Row K. Which ironically is about 20 seats from my Season Ticket seat. Happy with them for Cat C that's for sure, although I'm not sure who is doing the categories as I'd have East Upper as B and perhaps SWC as C? But I'm not complaining!

Anyone else?

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Mr Angry here.
Email today telling me that more tickets are going on sale including Cat A,B,C & D for both games at the Amex.
MORE TICKETS, AND YET I'VE BEEN TURNED DOWN TWICE WHEN TRYING TO BUY TICKETS.
Either the tickets are all sold or not. Too early for returned tickets from sponsors surely.
I'm ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY:tantrum::angry::rant:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Mr Angry here.
Email today telling me that more tickets are going on sale including Cat A,B,C & D for both games at the Amex.
MORE TICKETS, AND YET I'VE BEEN TURNED DOWN TWICE WHEN TRYING TO BUY TICKETS.
Either the tickets are all sold or not. Too early for returned tickets from sponsors surely.
I'm ANGRY ANGRY ANGRY:tantrum::angry::rant:

Edit - just re-read email and followed links. How much are cat d prices then?

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I don't know if it's the same for everyone else but if you log back into your RWC ticketing account, you can now see where your allocated tickets are for your purchased matches (subject to change).

Anyone else?

Going to US v Samoa. We're right behind the posts in the North Stand, four rows from the front - my kids will be well happy with that

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
How much are cat d tickets pls?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here