Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rt. Hon Priti Patel MP (Racism)

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Oh let’s all have a pop at Priti today because she doesn’t share your view ! Because she believes in law and order for everyone , I’m guessing she must be a racist too. !!! Her fathers extreme views have nothing to do with her .

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Oh let’s all have a pop at Priti today because she doesn’t share your view ! Because she believes in law and order for everyone , I’m guessing she must be a racist too. !!! Her fathers extreme views have nothing to do with her .

No, I'll carry on having a pop at her because she's a ****.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
So were most of Corbyn’s cabinet . Better know he’s no longer leader .

What has this thread got to do with Corbyn? I agree btw, he was completely useless and the Labour party already looks a lot better now he's gone.

But that doesn't detract in any way from the stone cold fact that Priti Patel is a horrible, stupid individual who should be nowhere near any seat of power.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Wtf? Look at the letter sent to her by opposition MPs

https://twitter.com/pritipatel/status/1271075607955288064?s=21

By the way, I’m not a fan of the woman but this is unbelievable.

I was expecting something unpalatable then. I saw quite the opposite.

Ms Patel has been described before as a 'racial gatekeeper'. The perfect foil for a party often accused of racism. The party still infinitely rife with it. Maybe not inside parliament, but certainly out. An Asian woman who proves it's all a lie. A bit like the Asian lad who turned up at an EDL rally. He may be a ***, but he's our ***.

No, BAME folk don't need lectures from an 'I'm alright Jamil' daughter of a refugee who was fortunate enough to arrive at a time when not every asylum seeker was regarded as scum or a cockroach. Or when foreigners who have worked hard were told they have been allowed to treat this country as their own for too long.

You can tell I have a problem with Ms Patel can't you ? But I've made it hard to accuse me of racism, even less the cannibalistic form.

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I feel in time, like Amber Rudd, she will be found out for what she is...

I fear the Tory majority is too large, and their supporters too fawning, for any change.

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
What has this thread got to do with Corbyn? I agree btw, he was completely useless and the Labour party already looks a lot better now he's gone.

But that doesn't detract in any way from the stone cold fact that Priti Patel is a horrible, stupid individual who should be nowhere near any seat of power.

In your opinion , It’s my view she is a hard working , intelligent woman who strongly believes in right and wrong , is tough on crime and has achieved her high position in Govt despite having to deal with nasty racism earlier on in her life . Yes she can be plain speaking but I don’t think that is necessarily a bad thing in her position . She has refused to be a victim and has been an achiever . To be admired .

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015

I am now convinced YOU ARE Priti Patel

Live by the sea

Oct 21, 2016
Priti also a couple of years ago said she found the term BAME quite insulting because she was born in Britain & considers herself British first . I think that type of mindset is probably why she has succeeded in her career . Gets on with it .

Last edited:

Eeyore

NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Priti also a couple of years ago said she found the term BAME quite insulting because she was born in Britain & considers herself British first . I think that type of mindset is probably why she has succeeded in her career . Gets on with it and refuses to be a victim or be pigeon holed .

But if she said she considered herself to be BAME first and British second would that be making herself a victim ?

D

Deleted member 22389

Priti also a couple of years ago said she found the term BAME quite insulting because she was born in Britain & considers herself British first . I think that type of mindset is probably why she has succeeded in her career . Gets on with it and refuses to be a victim or be pigeon holed .

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here