Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

RSCH / Kemptown

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
wonder if anyones ordered say a pizza delivery when on a ward

Certainly I've heard nurses order chinese to be delivered, don't see why patients can't - we can't exist on this stuff especially when we're supposed to be getting stronger

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Cross the road to St George's road, I used to live above a deli there last year. There's two corner shops, 2 cafés, a deli, a chippy, a pizza place, a Thai place and about 4 coffee shops. Do people walk around wth their eyes closed? All about a minute walk. Can't someone bring summat in to you? Anyway, get well soon.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Certainly I've heard nurses order chinese to be delivered, don't see why patients can't - we can't exist on this stuff especially when we're supposed to be getting stronger

Pfft who ever heard of getting better in Hospital :D

Just to make u feel better i'll be popping over to the bakery in Ferry Rd before i start work :)

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Pfft who ever heard of getting better in Hospital :D

Just to make u feel better i'll be popping over to the bakery in Ferry Rd before i start work :)

But you have to go to work, I get to lie in bed all day and watch TV over free wifi. So there.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
You would think they would clearly signpost all the eating/drinking options to you.

Finding the thought of ordering takeaway to the ward amusing.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Am stuck in County hospital at the mo, there is a Subway in here but is there anywhere close I can get something decent to eat. Can't walk far. Thx.

Are you in hozzie long term? I can bring you anything you want up tomoz or Monday. Just give me a shout.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Are you in hozzie long term? I can bring you anything you want up tomoz or Monday. Just give me a shout.

Thanks. Not sure how long I'll be here, I came in for my usual dialysis session on Wednesday and had a lot of problems, so they had to admit me. Could possibly be out today, but we'll see. I have visitors coming today and tomorrow if necessary, so I'm sure supplies can be smuggled past the guards

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Thanks. Not sure how long I'll be here, I came in for my usual dialysis session on Wednesday and had a lot of problems, so they had to admit me. Could possibly be out today, but we'll see. I have visitors coming today and tomorrow if necessary, so I'm sure supplies can be smuggled past the guards

No worries. Good luck with the treatment and grub smuggling :)

Like I say, just PM me if you need anything in the coming 3/4 days if you're still stuck in there

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I too will be in the area this evening, let me know if you need anything, though it seems you are covered. All the very best with your recovery.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Muster all of your strength and get yourself to Tuckers on the corner opposite the Spar (CooP)

Feed me well in my youth.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here