Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Any tipsters for Friday?

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I watch a lot of horse racing, I think generally the best advice is to put money on horses that have long odds but then go on to win.

HeaviestTed

I’m eating
NSC Patron
Mar 23, 2023
I watch a lot of horse racing, I think generally the best advice is to put money on horses that have long odds but then go on to win.
Also avoid the food, it is normally jank and if you can, get someone else to buy the drinks, the prices for a beer are mental.

Saladpack Seagull

Just Shut Up and Paddle
Go when the Royal meeting is over so that all the flim-flammery of the social posers doesn't spoil your enjoyment of the day. You won't have to get annoyed by an overdressed idiot asking what the tannoy announcer means when he says a horse has "spread a plate"!!

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
That’s sorted, just need some guidance on the actual races.
I wouldn’t bother with the actual races. I used to live in Ascot just a short walk from the racecourse. The walk from the station to home during Royal Ascot was just weaving around pissed up people. I don’t think many of them would have been watching horse racing. Lovely place to live the rest of the year though.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
That jumping small Italian bloke seems to be doing ok. Whoever rides him is in with a shout, I reckon.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here