Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roving reporter -final fling at Oxford

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
we would be more comitted in a league game and we wouldn't have been as bad if fish was playing. very encouraging to hear that jarrett was playing well along with the front two, but 9 goals in two games against lower league opposition is cause for concern...

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I don't know why your so happy Race, someone earlier in this thread said Butters needs a new partner :p , and he was also taking Fatboy down when he should have been on the pitch defending.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
:clap2: :clap2:

great stuff (the reporting, not the game)

Albion Rob

Doesn't sound too encouraging but I'd be amazing if McGhee let something like that go by without too much being said.

For all that is said of the keeper, I think it could be reflective of his inexperience that the defence looks so shaky. I hear he's one for the future, let's give him his chance when the time comes.

Overall (for someone who was not there) it sounds like a poor result on the back of an average display.

But this result will count for very little at the end of the season, so onwards and upwards.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
London Irish said:
It was "deferred success" :thumbsup:

:lolol:

that is the most bollocks idea ive ever heard

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Woody the Seagull said:
we would be more comitted in a league game and we wouldn't have been as bad if fish was playing. very encouraging to hear that jarrett was playing well along with the front two, but 9 goals in two games against lower league opposition is cause for concern...

Agreed. Shocking would perhaps be a better description.

:eek:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Evening Zebedee.....

bloody result nearly put me off playing poker..can't concentrate on three tables and a "performance" like that.

Let's hope that tomorrow brings a revelation from MM, and a decent outcome at Harding's tribunal.

Got a great spreadsheet for you to look at tomorrow (STLB - more shocking than tonight's result!)

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
I heard that Leon was grumpy again, and that he was just not up for it, is that true?

Also why doesnt MMcG try Kazim and Jake up front for a change, could be interesting?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
HampshireSeagulls said:
Evening Zebedee.....

bloody result nearly put me off playing poker..can't concentrate on three tables and a "performance" like that.

Let's hope that tomorrow brings a revelation from MM, and a decent outcome at Harding's tribunal.

Got a great spreadsheet for you to look at tomorrow (STLB - more shocking than tonight's result!)

Howdy. Probably best to give the tables a miss tonight. I can't believe the score. Losing 4-1 to a Div 2 side is pretty poor stuff.

Can't wait for sight of the spreadsheet.

:nono:

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Only bonus for me is that Newcastle lost (which shuts up the Geordie bloke at the end!) - and yes, you'll laugh at the spreadsheet and the organisational excellence which pervades the whole STLB evolution..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here