Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Fatboy said Butters brought him down :eek:

mr turd

Nov 22, 2004
READING
Ernest said:
Every season all the other teams strengthen their squads throughout the summer with tried and tested English lads and every summer we f*** about sign nobody and end up signing a couple of no marks 5 minutes before the season starts :angry: :angry: :angry:
I agree earny,its obviously all about money yet again.Anything to save a few bob in the summer break.:rolleyes:

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
"Mr Magoo can't see the wood for the trees"

Beefy

Jul 5, 2003
bed
I know these are only friendlies but getting thrashed against dross like Colchester and Oxford is embarrassing.

I thought we might have turned the corner when I heard we had these two defender but it seems Fish has done a runner and Berthe is even worse than Sancho.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
See how we go with Jake and Hart on. Depends if Hart thinks he is playing to stay, or whether he thinks he's on the margins now (after the reports from the previous friendlies). If he's seen this shambles, he may be up for playing out of his skin and chasing down his place. Shame Albie's off though. Mayo might as well go down the tunnel and keep walking. He's done well for us in the past, but I think this is one season at a level too high for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here