Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Round of 16 Ticket Downloads?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I wouldn't imagine they'd be available until after we know who we are playing and what time the game will kick off. I don't think the 3 match pack for the group stage was ready to download until after the draw had been made either.

Edit - Just checked emails, the group stage ticket was available to download on the 11th September, the draw took place on the 1st, with the first home game not until 21st September. With the draw on the 23rd Feb and the match on the 14th March I'd expect them to be available towards the end of Feb/first week of March.

Last edited:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Got all mine right up to when we get knocked out all in my wallet…

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Bought mine weeks ago and had the confirmation email, but nothing else. Suspect I've missed an update but do we know when the tickets are going to be available for download?
In bold on the last 16 section of the home match ticketing page “The tickets will be sent out after the draw date so they have the correct time and opposition”.

Now hopefully this may help you to stop panicking!!

HangletonGull

Apr 10, 2023
In bold on the last 16 section of the home match ticketing page “The tickets will be sent out after the draw date so they have the correct time and opposition”.

Now hopefully this may help you to stop panicking!!
I’m worried my ticket will get fluff on it will it still work ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here