Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bobby Z misses with a glancing header. I did not know glancing headers were allowed either.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Very strange... This team on paper is very strong and filled with not only Championship experience but first division (in their respective countries) and international. We are just in a rut here and cannot get out. I really do not think we can go at Hughton here. We have a wealth of experience in himself and Calderwood and a proven track record.

God forbid we go at the players and ask what the hell is going on. Stephens/Kayal haven't been able to string a pass together for weeks whilst Murphy and Hemed have gone missing far too often. We have to get the ball moving quicker, its fairly basic and it's not as if Hughton doesn't know. Has to fall on the players to focus and give that little bit more.

Everybody was heaping praise on him earlier in the season so he deserves the earache he's getting at the moment because it's his team now and I can guarantee that at least once per game I wonder just what the hell they do over at Lancing? It doesn't appear to be taking corners, free kicks or getting shots on target in open play.

Will Tony give Hughton Millions to spend based on current performances? Unlikely. I wouldn't.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Bobby Z takes the easy option. A chance goes begging.

L

litmanen

Why is LuaLua still on the bench ??????????

edit. Finally! But too late, i fear. He should have started second half at least!

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Come back, Sami, all is forgiven.

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Well it's a lot more than 9 hours. Five games at 95 minutes each, plus 35 minutes at the end of the QPR game, plus 75 minutes tonight totals 585 minutes. Or 9 hours and 45 minutes. And 10 hours if we don't score tonight.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here