Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
All the results are going against us now. So bloody frustrating.

This stage in the season I only really care about our result not the others. If we lose here we don't need to think about the other teams, we will fall away. If we win here we don't need to think about the other teams either!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I wonder what the master plan was tonight? I really do. This game is about 90% confidence and belief, 10% luck, clearly we're operating at about 5% of everything needed to actually score never mind win! Ipso facto, we're royally ****ed.

The Brighton Buzz

Falmer here we come
Jan 31, 2008
Feel sorry for all those that have purchased second half season tickets they are in for a treat if we play like this for the rest of the season.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
All the results are going against us now. So bloody frustrating.

Not really we must have the worst form in the division, how many games without a goal or a win? Relegation form from the Albion. We are truly shite these days. Very depressing after the start we made.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Tactical dithering can cause a lack of confidence. Usually CH is very proficient. Is he right? No improvement should mean changes now.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Credit to those who have turned up tonight. Can hear them more than the home crowd. Just wish the team can make their journey worthwhile.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Derbyshire has a good few shots. He has to punish us at some point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here