Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Second half.

Lualua got to be on at 66 minutes. No later.

carteater

11392528_1123523354330417_152390644_n.gif.

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
We are masters of getting close and ****ing up, top of the league now can't hit a barn door, play off defeats over the last few years, Wembley play off and ta cup final defeats. Palace fans must love it :angry:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bong's been missed no doubt, but Leroy's son getting injured was a massive blow straight after too.

The mistake was after admitting Chicksen wasnt good enough not getting rid and replacing him with another even short term and we are paying the price. Go get a left back tomorrow from wherever and within reason whatever the cost and put Ridgewell in the centre for his loan period.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I said we'd finish 18th at the start of the season, It looks like I was majorly wrong, but right now we deserve to be 18th. Shocking, truly shocking. Flat, insipid, totally lacking flair and any kind of cutting edge. It's massively disappointing. Obviously we were jamming it, whilst wearing rose tinted and beer fuelled glasses, earlier this season. I just hope one of our players proves me wrong. Right now would be a good time.

Worrying, frustrating times.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Sounds like we've come out in the 2nd half with the same lazy bulls**t attitude as the first.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bryn Law (SP?) on Sky Sports has not been able to say one good thing about us all evening.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Knocky to take the corner. No joy. Dunk fouls.

Good corner according to WA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports