Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
A total anihalation of dunk and yet hardly a mention of the goal shy strikers/midfielders who can't score for sh.t. 450 minutes is it??

Is that acceptable???

How is it that Solly March's Sexy legs gets banned, and the biggest troll on the board is lauded for saying exactly the same thing?
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION]

As it goes, I think they're both tossers

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Starting Dunk was a joke decision by Hughton. Does not warrant a place in the team on recent performances. Assume Goldson will be watching on the bench wondering what on earth he's done to be dropped.

Staggered that he is perservering with a player who is a walking liability. It is costing us so many points, its ridiculous. In 50 years of watching BHA, this is the most prolonged spell of defensive ineptitude from one player, I have ever seen.
Never mind, the Dunk apologists will be out in force again...." he's a good player, he needs our support "..." he'll regain his form "...." we have to stick with him " etc. I've now had enough of this overrated player and can only hope that CH regains his senses and puts Goldson back in asap.

Very strange... This team on paper is very strong and filled with not only Championship experience but first division (in their respective countries) and international. We are just in a rut here and cannot get out. I really do not think we can go at Hughton here. We have a wealth of experience in himself and Calderwood and a proven track record.

God forbid we go at the players and ask what the hell is going on. Stephens/Kayal haven't been able to string a pass together for weeks whilst Murphy and Hemed have gone missing far too often. We have to get the ball moving quicker, its fairly basic and it's not as if Hughton doesn't know. Has to fall on the players to focus and give that little bit more.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I think we have to. We need to recover from this slump ASAP before we end up in midtable obscurity. A bit of luck would not go amiss.

When one looks at the statistics, luck doesn't come into it.

Shots
9 - 1
On target
4 - 0
Corners
2 - 1
Fouls
8 - 4

per BBC

The one favourable thing is we have bettered the home side on fouls !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here