Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
http://www.northstandchat.com/showthread.php?332149-**-Rotherham-v-BHA-**-Score-Predictor-5th-SEASON!!

90% says we don't lose. Its been worse (i.e. higher % and we lost).

i've got an inkling it will be uncomfortable. Often is on the radio. As often as not.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/35229560

BlackburnvQPR
19:45
BrentfordvMiddlesbrough
Bristol CityvPreston
DerbyvReading
HuddersfieldvCharlton
IpswichvLeeds
MK DonsvBurnley
Nottm ForestvBirmingham
RotherhamvBrighton
Sheff WedvBolton
WolvesvFulham

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Let's hope Hughton has them ticking from the start, our recent first halves have been terrible. Quick start tonight lads, get amongst them.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why? :shrug: why would anyone belittle this proven goalscorer with this fixture on the horizon. Tantamount to treason to the Albion in real terms. You'll be hanging your head in shame next time I see you in your shorts queuing up for a pie! :annoyed:
No pies, just coffee.
I wouldn't want to be unable to wear my 'z' jersey this Summer.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
i suppose its just a question of which part of his body it will rebound off......and time. still about 1800 playing minutes left of the season.
:lolol:

He was alright until he went off to play for Israel....hopefully the jet lag has worn off now!

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Has Knockaert been playing recently? Just wondered how likely he is going to appear tonight.

20 games & 5 goals this season. Hopefully he'll score again or at least provide an assist. Our set prices have been pretty lame all season - we should see a big change tonight!

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

It's the team I would have played except baldock for Wilson, and towell for Calderon on the bench.

Hemeds chance to shine with two wingers, and last chance for Murphy now he has a better left back behind him.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
I think Knocky is left footed and prefers to play on the right wing. Taller than Baldock, but only just about. Not blessed with pace (WA).

He might have acceleration though over the first few yards, hopefully?

Hull lost at Rotherham 2-0.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here