Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham United vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
At least all NSCers have won on their Derbyshire anytime bet...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
On a positive note, the BBC correspondent, says we've been great in the second half... 'very harsh on Brighton' this however after an awful, woeful first half. Their words, not mine.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Well what can you do.

:shrug:

I quite like the Championship and we shouldn't go down. Shame.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Not surprised in the slightest at our struggles in signing a striker, it is just as I said near the end of December imo.

A. Genuinely signing from a position of strength - "Hi is that Bolanos? Yea we're Brighton, we're top of the league and looking likely to be playing Premier league football next year, interested?"

B. "Hi is that Balonos? Yea we're Brighton, wanna come and play for us in the league below the Prem? We should make the playoffs, it's a proper lottery though, and we've already failed twice in three seasons.... Well, if we make the playoffs".

Yea...

A really astute point this...

We're a different proposition to Brighton late 2015.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I have tried so hard to remain positive since we lost to Boro. But now feeling we are on a downward spiral and looking to finish mid table. So sad to see the decline.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Rotherham have conceded more goals than any other Championship team before tonight. Cracking stuff.

Goes to show how poor we have been. Players have been rested from the cup, abd players out there tonight are more than good enough to at least match a poor Rotherham side. No excuses, awful from the Albion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here