Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham Child Rape Scandal

thisistips

Oct 17, 2010
Away away away
By the looks of it many could not spell what is going on there. Beggars belief that those plums demonstrate in a town about nothing, yet say nothing when it comes to the rape and grooming scandal. Just about sums up these sad acts

This is a truly awful story. The thought that this could have been stopped 10 years sooner leaves me sick in my stomach. I'm sure that all of us reading this could not have read such reports and then not taken action. Yet the people in Rotherham that read them did just that. What kind of systemic issue must they have had so that they couldn't respond to these reports? There's corruption, of course, but that doesn't seem the case here. And it can't be collective incompetence - not of the police AND council at the same time. Is it fear induced by political correctness? Would that really stop you taking action on something like this?

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Labour councillors did nothing as they wanted the Muslim votes and still do. How many arrest have been made so far? If it was the other way round all the rapists would have been apprehended by now.

What did the Labour party do, Did they ship girls from around the country to Rotherham so Asian/Muslims could fulfil their perverted lust for under-age white girls. The abused girls still say the rapists are still walking the streets and still raping girls.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
As Orwell once said.................in a time of universal deceit, speaking the truth is a revolutionary act.

As Carol Decker from T'Pau once said

Come from greed
Never born of the seed
Took a life from a barren hand
Oh eyes wide
Like a child in the form of man
A story told
A mind of his own
An omen for our time

#Deep

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

Come from greed
Never born of the seed
Oh eyes wide
A story told
A mind of his own
An omen for our time

#Deep

This may not be entirely relevant to the thrust of the thread, but I've been cranking 'Bridge of Spies' through my headphones at my desk today following your previous T'Pau mention. Absolutely phenomenal album. Still sounds fresh.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
This may not be entirely relevant to the thrust of the thread, but I've been cranking 'Bridge of Spies' through my headphones at my desk today following your previous T'Pau mention. Absolutely phenomenal album. Still sounds fresh.

The question that keeps me awake at nights is 'WHO was it that cracked one off into Carol's knicker drawer in the changing room when the band were playing their encore at the Hammersmith Odeon in 1988'

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009

Come from greed
Never born of the seed
Oh eyes wide
A story told
A mind of his own
An omen for our time

#Deep

Good stuff, I think you have exactly the kind of profile that would lend itself to a long sucessful career in social services.........................

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Good stuff, I think you have exactly the kind of profile that would lend itself to a long sucessful career in social services.........................

Cheers CF, I'm off to be politically correct somewhere and cut off the rude bits from jars of Roberson's Jam.

Freedom for Tooting.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Cheers CF, I'm off to be politically correct somewhere and cut off the rude bits from jars of Roberson's Jam.

Freedom for Tooting.

You are too late, that critical battle of racial equality was won by the forces of progress 14 years ago....................the removal of novelty characters from jam jars was a much more important social issue in the UK than what was happening in Rotherham and elsewhere during that time.

We get it...............that why this kind of abuse happened...............well done.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
You are too late, that critical battle of racial equality was won by the forces of progress 14 years ago....................the removal of novelty characters from jam jars was a much more important social issue in the UK than what was happening in Rotherham and elsewhere during that time.

We get it...............that why this kind of abuse happened...............well done.

I was an altar boy 45 years ago, it was taking place well before the Guardianista were involved sadly. Different perpetrators, different victims, but the scars are pretty similar.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
I was an altar boy 45 years ago, it was taking place well before the Guardianista were involved sadly. Different perpetrators, different victims, but the scars are pretty similar.

Even better, when it comes to child abuse in places like Rotherham, two wrongs always make a right........surprised you didn't refer to your time on Jim'll fix it.

Nothing should happen, because it's always happened............they were slags anyway, probably enjoyed it...........that's the attitude...........EXACTLY the attitude you need for your new career.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Even better, when it comes to child abuse in places like Rotherham, two wrongs always make a right........surprised you didn't refer to your time on Jim'll fix it.

Nothing should happen, because it's always happened............they were slags anyway, probably enjoyed it...........that's the attitude...........EXACTLY the attitude you need for your new career.

Give it a rest CF. Piss taking is fine, you're making yourself look petty here.

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
I suggest you

(a) Show the evidence where I've shown any sympathy or support for institutional or organised child abuse as you insinuate

Or

(b) STFU

1. petty/ˈpɛti/
adjective
1. of little importance; trivial.
2. of secondary or lesser importance, rank, or scale; minor.

When you're weary, feeling small
When tears are in your eyes,
I will dry them all
I'm on your side
When times get rough
And friends just can't be found

Like a bridge over troubled water
I will lay me down
I will lay me down

#deeper

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
1.petty/ˈpɛti/
adjective
1.of little importance; trivial.
2.of secondary or lesser importance, rank, or scale; minor.

When you're weary, feeling small
When tears are in your eyes,
I will dry them all
I'm on your side
When times get rough
And friends just can't be found

I will lay me down
I will lay me down

#deeper

So, you've got no evidence then of your insinuations.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here