Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rotherham Child Rape Scandal

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
You don't think it is racist to stop Asian men from associating with white girls?

And how? Using what laws or legislation?

I think that Asian men in cars hanging around groups of kids should be at least discouraged. The police, if they see this, should have a chat to establish whether it is innocent or not.

I have to say that 1400 girls being groomed and raped in one town is reason enough for the police to use suss laws.

I'm not a lawyer or a cop but things can't be allowed to go on like that. Racism aside there is enough legislation to mak a start at least.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
In the light of the findings of the Rotherham report - that is a fairly damning comment. The original comment was:

Better care (and the required resources) need to be invested to protect children regardless of who is trying to exploit. But a child is a child.

It is still racist? And how are you going to do this?

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
I think that Asian men in cars hanging around groups of kids should be at least discouraged. The police, if they see this, should have a chat to establish whether it is innocent or not.

I have to say that 1400 girls being groomed and raped in one town is reason enough for the police to use suss laws.

I'm not a lawyer or a cop but things can't be allowed to go on like that. Racism aside there is enough legislation to mak a start at least.

Groups of men who are suspected of grooming girls should be investigated. The police stopping a older, asian-looking man solely because he's with a younger, white-looking girl would be racist without any other warning factors.

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
It is not racist to stop paedophiles associating with children.

But it is to stop any asian man 'associating with (white) children'

If they were a paedophile, there would be a legal means to stop them associating with children. You're essentially suggesting we create an offence of "Being Asian near children"

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It is not racist to stop paedophiles associating with children.

No, but surely it is racist to assume any Asian man near a white child is a paedophile? The quote is "stop Asian guys associating with white girls (children)". You can put the emphasis on children, if you like, but the quote is still assuming all Asian guys need to be stopped associating with white children. That clearly is not the case.

Stop Asian paedophiles, of course. But we shouldn't be banning Asian guys from associating with people, simply by virtue of them being Asian guys.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
How many times are things like this going to occur? There was a cover up and widespread negligence and when it's brought to light, no one anywhere takes any blame. Those at fault need to be punished at some point or these things are going to continue happening.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither

If they were a paedophile, there would be a legal means to stop them associating with children. You're essentially suggesting we create an offence of "Being Asian near children"

I did not suggest that. I picked up you misquoting another poster to make your point.

But it is clear that the perpetrators have been hiding behind authorities not wanting to be labelled racist. And this has meant further children have been targeted. And your comments provide context for the inactivity of the authorities.

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
I did not suggest that. I picked up you misquoting another poster to make your point.

But it is clear that the perpetrators have been hiding behind authorities not wanting to be labelled racist. And this has meant further children have been targeted. And your comments provide context for the inactivity of the authorities.

I didn't misquote him. What he was suggesting was racist and unenforcable.

And my comments don't 'provide context'. People failing to their job previously does not mean it's alright to be racist now.

It is not racist to investigate or charge a group of people who are suspected of being paedohiles or abusing other. It is racist to treat all Asian men as paedophiles.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
No, but surely it is racist to assume any Asian man near a white child is a paedophile? The quote is "stop Asian guys associating with white girls (children)". You can put the emphasis on children, if you like, but the quote is still assuming all Asian guys need to be stopped associating with white children. That clearly is not the case.

The emphasis is on children. They are children - regardless of colour - that need protecting from peadophiles - regardless of who is doing it. I am certainly not talking about making the type of assumptions you somehow arrive at.

It was not my quote. I was picking keaton up on a misquote.

Stop Asian paedophiles, of course. But we shouldn't be banning Asian guys from associating with people, simply by virtue of them being Asian guys.

Of course not. I would never suggest anything like that. I am sure we want existing legislation being applied - without concern about being labelled racist.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting

Asian covers Sikhs, Buddhists, Hindus etc and many races and cultures, these and the other grooming areas are crimes committed by the same people. Best name them rather than use the "Asian" term.

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
The emphasis is on children. They are children - regardless of colour - that need protecting from peadophiles - regardless of who is doing it. I am certainly not talking about making the type of assumptions you somehow arrive at.

It was not my quote. I was picking keaton up on a misquote.

Of course not. I would never suggest anything like that. I am sure we want existing legislation being applied - without concern about being labelled racist.

So you actually think this isn't racist?

"the police will have to intervene and stop Asian guys from associating with white girls (children) whenever they see it"

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
I didn't misquote him.

Original:
What I'm saying is that the police will have to intervene and stop Asian guys from associating with white girls (children) whenever they see it

You Replied:
You don't think it is racist to stop Asian men from associating with white girls?

See the difference. I do not agree with the original statement. it is a nonsense. But the difference is the word children.

bazbha

Mar 18, 2011
Hailsham
I never normally post but having read some of the left wing drivel on this post I can't avoid doing so. Having completed tours of Helmand Province I have some knowledge of the conduct of the men in such a rural area in that part of the world. Before some lefty leaps on the fact it's Afghanistan & not Pakistan you might like to know that the people have little interest in their country of birth & are more more interested in their tribe which is predominantly Pashtun & spreads over the border with Pakistan. The unmarried men have no contact with the female population & this has led to widespread problems (only in rural areas) involving young boys. Obviously girls are totally untouchable.
Upon moving to UK it seems logical that rather than indulge in the disgusting practices of their homeland a few switch to the female population of the UK. To suggest that this has nothing to do with culture or race is quite simply ridiculous. They are forbidden from women from their own culture so target white girls who they presumably view differently.
If a group of white men went out on a Friday & attacked people who were all of a different race or colour it would obviously be racist & I fail to see the difference.
Racism is wrong in what ever form as is sex with underage girls.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
I never normally post but having read some of the left wing drivel on this post I can't avoid doing so. Having completed tours of Helmand Province I have some knowledge of the conduct of the men in such a rural area in that part of the world. Before some lefty leaps on the fact it's Afghanistan & not Pakistan you might like to know that the people have little interest in their country of birth & are more more interested in their tribe which is predominantly Pashtun & spreads over the border with Pakistan. The unmarried men have no contact with the female population & this has led to widespread problems (only in rural areas) involving young boys. Obviously girls are totally untouchable.
Upon moving to UK it seems logical that rather than indulge in the disgusting practices of their homeland a few switch to the female population of the UK. To suggest that this has nothing to do with culture or race is quite simply ridiculous. They are forbidden from women from their own culture so target white girls who they presumably view differently.
If a group of white men went out on a Friday & attacked people who were all of a different race or colour it would obviously be racist & I fail to see the difference.
Racism is wrong in what ever form as is sex with underage girls.

An informed and good post

keaton

Nov 18, 2004
That should just be accepted then?

There's no middle ground then? We couldn't just enforce the law and deal with situations properly without fear of being labelled racist, we now have to accuse all Asian men of being paedos?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here