Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ross McCormack

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
Highly doubt this is true. He might be on a list if we don't go up as he guarantees goals at this level and would give us a very good chance of promotion. However, we won't pay £15 million.

If we go up, I find it very hard to believe we'd be looking at a 30 year old with no Premier League experience to get us the goals to keep us up. We could get so much more if we really did spend £15 million on a player (which I find unlikely as most teams build slowly once they go up and wouldn't spend that much on a player for at least two or three seasons).

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
His goals have kept us up the last 2 seasons so he's probably worth it to us and the club have caved into his greedy insistence for a new 4 year contract. I'm not convinced he's Premier league quality - if you are going to need it.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Straight swap for CMS.......oh hang on

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
The Sun :lolol::lolol::lolol:

I'd be amazed if we a) bought McCormack and b) paid £15m for any striker
If we get promoted, of course we will. .
That's the least we will be paying for key players, that's for sure.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
He is a good finisher but not a great finisher , i would rather have Solly fit and firing again than wasting money on average hype types like McCormack .
In the Prem?... SM has had a portion of 1 good season.... that won't see him qualified in running rings round £25 million international full backs just yet.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
In the Prem?... SM has had a portion of 1 good season.... that won't see him qualified in running rings round £25 million international full backs just yet.

Who knows , what i do know is that before he got so cruelly injured he was unplayable and a joy to watch , also just because premireship clubs seem willing to pay ridiculous sums of money for players it does not always follow that they are much cop and are soon found out by the really talented players , Newcastle and Sunderlands ethos was to chuck money at everybody on the continent with a unpronounceable name who can kick a ball and we will be ok . I take on board what you are saying but i would still have March's overall game over McCormack's from what i have seen of both .

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
[QUOTE I'm not convinced he's Premier league quality - if you are going to need it.[/QUOTE]

well obviously he isn't ...is he...and that story is a load of old cock womble fluff.....isn't it...??

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If the destination resulted in Ross McCormack I'd have to wonder if the journey was worthwhile.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here