Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ross McCormack

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
He is on his way out of Leeds after failing to agree a deal with Colin wanker. A proven championship striker (got a ton last season), he is JUST the type of player we need. C'mon Gus, sign him up!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Better than your name sake Barndoor.....................

I'm sure he is rumoured to be already interesting someone though

edit:year left on his contract so Leeds pushing his name out there to get someone to bite at an inflated fee before he goes for nowt next summer - Wigan rumoured to be interested. Not a chance we will be looking his way I would suggest as he turned down Leeds' increased terms and that is going to be a fair bit more than we would be prepared to pay

Last edited:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Actually I think you will find that Leeds (at least last season) had a wage cap of £11k. So, at most McCormack is on 11k - parity with CMS would get him. Actually playing him with CMS is another question.

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Straight swap with cms ?

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Will Leeds sell though now or would they try and get some money for him during the season? They could just keep him and get nothing for him next summer. If he is the man to help them get up, does it matter if they lose him next summer? Or if Leeds are a Premier League team, he may just sign a new contract then.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Lots of goals not including penalties. I wonder if he would score so many without the distraction of Becchio.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Lots of goals not including penalties. I wonder if he would score so many without the distraction of Becchio.

Depends. There are similarities between Becchio and CMS. Could actually work very well together.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Was v impressed with him at the Amex... yes please...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd not be disappointed with this at all, although I can't see it happening.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here