Roque Santa Cruz wiki.

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
This reminds me of the type of the lad who's out with his mates boasting; "so there was like four of them right, and I went for the big one, you know, like you do. So I nutted him and broke his nose and beat the rest of them up."

Only for his girlfriend to interject and say; "what a load of bollocks. He's lying again."

Erection malfunction. Don't worry mate, that's happened to us all.

Hasn't it?

:facepalm:

BHAMAN

Dec 25, 2010
Shoreham
Just got in a poured my first beer. lol!! a very entertaining read if I may say so.

Hardly the crime of the century, but maybe some kind of beating with a dildo bat is in order..................just for entertainment value of course.

saints-row-the-third-dildo-bat.jpg

Wow! What comic books do you read?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I'm sure you're not a twat OP, I know it was a laugh and few of us have took it a little far but I'd like to apologize to you as I can also be a bit of a bellend. It does wind a lot of NSC up with things like this and the best thing to do is just go along with it and take it on the chin.

OSRGull.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
At least you've taken it on the chin and apologized, fair play.

This. It never ceases to amaze me how few people apologise on here when they get something wrong, or type before they speak. Or even fail to explain something they've written when questioned.

Maybe they are the real losers, or ones that are "owned" (What does that even mean?).

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
This. It never ceases to amaze me how few people apologise on here when they get something wrong, or type before they speak. Or even fail to explain something they've written when questioned.

Maybe they are the real losers, or ones that are "owned" (What does that even mean?).

Or think before they type even! How ironic!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
I'm sure you're not a twat OP, I know it was a laugh and few of us have took it a little far but I'd like to apologize to you as I can also be a bit of a bellend. It does wind a lot of NSC up with things like this and the best thing to do is just go along with it and take it on the chin.

OSRGull.
I'm glad you have admitted you can be a bit of a bellend this is your first step into your anger management classes

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I'm glad you have admitted you can be a bit of a bellend this is your first step into your anger management classes

I guess I've gotta that your comment on the chin if not it'd be a bit hypercritical :lolol:

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Amusing Thread some banter started to verge onto abuse but the OP clearly knows how to calm an Internet forum baying for Blood. Well done Sir

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Monkeyschlong lol!

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Christ almighty. Never thought I'd see the day.

A couple of years ago this thread would have degenerated into serious abuse and been closed - yet today the main protagonist and antagonist both apologise and 'shake hands'? What the hell is happening to NSC? Are we becoming civilised? Really?

Marvellous scenes indeed!

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
This reminds me of the type of the lad who's out with his mates boasting; "so there was like four of them right, and I went for the big one, you know, like you do. So I nutted him and broke his nose and beat the rest of them up."

Only for his girlfriend to interject and say; "what a load of bollocks. He's lying again."

Erection malfunction. Don't worry mate, that's happened to us all.

Hasn't it?

:facepalm:

Reminds me of a Lee Evens sketch.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports