Rooney - Shit?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
This may be an odd thread but Rooney really has not done a lot since his move to live up to his price tag - and looks like he is more likely to be sent off or do some thing stupid than score.

as i was typing this he has just scored :blush:

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Only in a few games has he EVER justified his hype. Not a patch on lil micky.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
he is exactly what his arrogant shit of a manager wants. a thick pathetic cheating wanker. just like the wanker in charge of him. and his captain. and the rest of his slimy shitty team mates. and the fans that support him. tossers the lot of them. apart from that i think the're all good eggs:lolol:

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
He's so thick, more likely to do a Lee Sharpe than stay at the highest level for most of his career.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
He is an incredibly gifted footballer. It would be a pleasure to have a season ticket and watch someone of his quality every week.

Class is permanent. Form is temporary. As they say.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
No matter what your views on Rooney, surely no 19 year old deserved the continual abuse and 'fat bastard' chants he endured from the Exeter crowd, many of whom were probably old enough to be his father or mother. Yes he's a professional footballer and all that and it comes with the territory, but......

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Dick Knights Mum said:
He is an incredibly gifted footballer. It would be a pleasure to have a season ticket and watch someone of his quality every week.

He never really seems to be in form for his club

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Dick Knights Mum said:

What he said. Whinging about his diving is a bit harsh I think. What about that THUG who almost chopped DjembaDjemba's leg in half? Not a peep on this board about that.

As for Rooney, he comes across as reasonably articulate if you ask me.

For a scouser.

Stumpy Tim

I agree with most people on thios thread. I want the most talented British player in maybe 30 years to end up on the scrap heap. It would bring me far greater pleasure seeing that than seeing us lift the World Cup or European Championships.

It's a real shame he didn't go to Newcastle where he could have mixed with those good eggs Kieran Dyer, Lee Bowyer & Craig Bellamy. Instead he's stuck with Ferguson as manager who doesn't have a clue how to bring young players through the ranks. That Giggs, Beckham, Scholes, Butt etc have all been crap for years

:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports