Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rooney at it again???????????

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Went to scooter rally at the weekend,and there was a few lads who came down from Manchester,and one of them told me,that Rooney has been caught playing away again,and few people been paid to keep hush til after World,true or not? idk, and donr give a shit,but would be good reason why he seems miles away from South Africa atm.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Rooney's been at it with a scooter-riding granny. You heard it here first. And quite possibly nowhere else.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Yes, that explains everything. It absolutely MUST be true, and I for one totally believe it. After all, how could we doubt such a reliable source as someone from Manchester who rides scooters.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Never is there more absolute BOLLOCKS spoken in the Media, Press, Fans, etc, than when England lose/play poorly.

Look at all the threads over the last couple of days.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
ffs what a crock of shit total bull and how the f*** would someone at a bike rally in manchester :lolol:

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
I agree with replies to this,and couldnt give a toss,if its true or not,or he been shagging that beryl again,just saying what a northen monkey said,more and likely utter bollocks, time will tell.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
ffs what a crock of shit total bull and how the f*** would someone at a bike rally in manchester :lolol:

you stupid nub,maybe find the truth before putting someone down, Portsmout Weekender Scooter Rally, have a look around on FB maybe they have put details of longest traveller,as i think they got that,then come back, and kiss my arse.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Never is there more absolute BOLLOCKS spoken in the Media, Press, Fans, etc, than when England lose/play poorly.

Oh I dunno - Shirley an Albion defeat gives 'em a bloody good run for their money? :wave:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
you stupid nub,maybe find the truth before putting someone down, Portsmout Weekender Scooter Rally, have a look around on FB maybe they have put details of longest traveller,as i think they got that,then come back, and kiss my arse.

how the f*** would some one at a bike rally know about rooney:lolol: youre giving us littlehampton lads a bad name :thumbsup:

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
how the f*** would some one at a bike rally know about rooney:lolol: youre giving us littlehampton lads a bad name :thumbsup:

How the f*** does anyone know anything in life?
stop being a twat, i got no reason to make a story up like that
hope its true now,hope its 100% true now,coz i can shove your words .................................

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
How the f*** does anyone know anything in life?
stop being a twat, i got no reason to make a story up like that
hope its true now,hope its 100% true now,coz i can shove your words .................................

if its true make some cash and go to the news of the world:p

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
a man cheating on his wife? yeah that NEVER happens!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
You're both in Littlehampton, there is only one way to sort this argument.....FIIIIIIGHHHHTTTTT!! :catfight:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
As for "being caught playing away AGAIN" - didn't Grannygate happen BEFORE he was with Colleen ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here