Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Ronnie Kray warned of 'life of misery' to Fred Dinenage

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
A pair of strange little bullies. Only interested in the misery their life of crime brought to them and not the pain and grief it caused others.

Oh he loved his dear old Mum. Yeah. But he’d happily torture and kill anyone else’s.

Pair of f***ing weirdos.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
A pair of strange little bullies. Only interested in the misery their life of crime brought to them and not the pain and grief it caused others.

Oh he loved his dear old Mum. Yeah. But he’d happily torture and kill anyone else’s.

Pair of f***ing weirdos.
I never bought into this ‘they only ever hurt their own’, the extortion rackets preyed on innocent, hard working, honest people. 😞

Part of my love for Spandau Ballet died when they made that film 😂

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Into all kinds of sick, divergent practices. Terrorising honest business owners was the presentable side of their behaviour.

Noncey pair of twerps.
Ultimately they were a pair of deranged freaks.
My interest is of the gangster type that was in London of the time, how it impacted into celebretism and politics.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
My interest is of the gangster type that was in London of the time, how it impacted into celebretism and politics.

Yes, sorry, I wasn’t criticising your interest in matters. It is an interesting part of recent history.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Pair of f***ing weirdos.

I have to disagree, one was a serious f***ing weirdo. The other always stuck with his brother (the aforementioned f***ing weirdo) :wink:

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

Do you know the John Binden story? That’s very interesting.
Shagging HRH Marge, gangster, actor, lunatic.

A friend of mine wrote a great one man play about him. Called Ten Men. Was good .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have to disagree, one was a serious f***ing weirdo. The other always stuck with his brother (the aforementioned f***ing weirdo) :wink:

I think that’s relative to each other. Both horrible little fuckers.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Do you know the John Binden story? That’s very interesting.
Shagging HRH Marge, gangster, actor, lunatic.

A friend of mine wrote a great one man play about him. Called Ten Men. Was good .
I've only briefly read up on him.
But now added to my reading list.
I find it a bit more interesting than the archetypal US mobster mafia guff.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Pair of f***ing weirdos.
As insightfully parodied* by Monty Python. The Piranha Brothers.

*When I say parodied, I mean defenestrated to the sound of maniacal laughter. Pair of weird ****s.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
John Biden was a desperate nobody trying to find an angle :wink:
With a massive cock and a tiny brain. Allegedly (the cock, I mean. The brain was plain for all to see - with a microscope)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here