Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ronnie Corbett RIP

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
RIP Little Ron

Did loads for charity - had his golf clubs especially modified due to his short stature.
Loved all his work bar that frustrating "story in the armchair" slot where he would continually get sidetracked - comedy genius to some I guess.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
RIP Little Ron

Did loads for charity - had his golf clubs especially modified due to his short stature.
Loved all his work bar that frustrating "story in the armchair" slot where he would continually get sidetracked - comedy genius to some I guess.

Clothes bought in Mothercare....gold fish dieing spoiling his role in the remaking of Jaws all good humour about his stature ..it's goodnight from him

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
My Mrs couldn't understand why I was cracking up when they showed a clip of the phantom raspberry blower earlier. What she didn't know wasthat ,inspired by this, a teenage pairing of myself and my mate Harry Smith used to ring people ( friends parents, taxi firms, local police, operator or random numbers out of the book)from the phone boxa just to blow Raspberry's at them, get a reaction ,then hang up whilst almost pissing ourselves with laughter.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Mildly controversial but I found him the funnier of the two within the Two Ronnies.

.. and probably the cannier if not the cleverer one.

Loved the way (much like Barry Cryer and Frankie Howard) that he didn't bleat from the sidelines and moan about "new" comedy. Quite happy to work with new.

That scene with Ricky Gervais says everything about him and something Ronnie Barker would never have considered.

Well missed.

I wish Ronnie Barker had taken the opportunity to act more. Porridge ? Say no more....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Genius comedy person RIP

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here