Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
What a shame it wasn’t the FA Cup eh!

Roland captures some of the atmosphere of the NS

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Is he saying that's his last Vlog (in first 4 mins)? or the last of the season? Lost in translation - he's a student in London

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
I know he's from Ecuador, but I don't get what he has got against Dale and why he's promoting his drug problem.

IMG_20230525_122504.jpg

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Is he saying that's his last Vlog (in first 4 mins)? or the last of the season? Lost in translation - he's a student in London
The general tone was who knows what will happen next season. He talked a lot about how incredibly lucky he's been to follow 3 Ecudoreans in this team and what an amazing season it's been. I guess next season depends on whatever he's up to in his life and how many of our players stay.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Whatever he does, for someone who doesn't get to games that often these days they are a great watch, so muchas gracias Roland. (Is he on NSC b.t.w.?)

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Was the Poznan thing a pee take at the city supporters or something catching on at the Amex?
Hope it's the former 😄
Yes, some of the city fans started doing it when they thought Haaland had scored their second, so when it was disallowed, it seemed appropriate to do it.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Like the bit of Praise You at the start. Shame we’ve not heard that after the last couple of games. Much more meaningful than Sweet f****** Caroline or that dreadful Newcastle tune.
Wigan. It was Wigan!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I'm lucky enough to have a ST and get to most games but

As I only make 7-8 games a year, Ronald's videos have been a joy!

Whatever he does, for someone who doesn't get to games that often these days they are a great watch, so muchas gracias Roland. (Is he on NSC b.t.w.?)

Ronald obviously loves Football, Ecuador and the Albion and it comes over in all his videos. I love them regardless of the fact I can't understand a word :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here