Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ronald....sees us score six!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Whoever that Drunk man who said we’d win 1-0 was, It wasn’t me.

Yeah it was me.

BILLY GILMOUR! (Billy Gilmour) BILLY GILMOUR! (Billy Gilmour)

Da dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum da da

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I like his jacket.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Indeed.

I couldn’t pull it off though.
I should imagine he wasn't best pleased when you tried to. Buy your own.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Quite a statement, that jacket. Even though Michael Portillo might consider it a bit much I say knock yourself out.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
On a similar theme this chap bought my pal's ticket from the exchange yesterday. He had little English. Not sure what top he had on, thought it was Argentina but it could have been a south American club side top. When Mac Allister came on he lost his shit. He seemed to be incredibly excited to see some of the other players too. He was telling all and sundry, in broken English, how amazing Brighton are. After Undav scored he broke down and started sobbing. I have edited the pic a bit for privacy, sort of thing. It was all quite something. I'm not sure if I remembered to tell him 'it's like this here every game, mate'.

1682840216663.png

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
On a similar theme this chap bought my pal's ticket from the exchange yesterday. He had little English. Not sure what top he had on, thought it was Argentina but it could have been a south American club side top. When Mac Allister came on he lost his shit. He seemed to be incredibly excited to see some of the other players too. He was telling all and sundry, in broken English, how amazing Brighton are. After Undav scored he broke down and started sobbing. I have edited the pic a bit for privacy, sort of thing. It was all quite something. I'm not sure if I remembered to tell him 'it's like this here every game, mate'.

View attachment 160280
Boris has let himself go. Fan of the Super Nintendo, I see

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018

View attachment 160280
Man reacts to £800k loan approval

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here