Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ronald... is going on a European tour

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Like it, but I’d also like an English subtitled version. Saw him at the game crowd surfing and then he fell and never saw him again after that! Seemed to have made a lot of young friends.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Like it, but I’d also like an English subtitled version. Saw him at the game crowd surfing and then he fell and never saw him again after that! Seemed to have made a lot of young friends.
English subtitles are available (as they are with all his videos).

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
This was the first time i found one of his videos a little uncomfortable to watch. He seems to attract a lot of Albion fans who either are a little twatty or choose to behave in a rather twatty way.
Yeah those guys who were buzzing around him a lot - was wondering whether they're mates or whether they were just following him around or just happened to be in the same places at the same time

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Yeah those guys who were buzzing around him a lot - was wondering whether they're mates or whether they were just following him around or just happened to be in the same places at the same time
I would suspect coincidence, last season at Chelsea my lad and I photo bombed his video as he was next to us.

Fantastic bloke as well, really passionate about us.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Class - it’s football lads it’s good to see 🙌

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
This one is really superb, he does such a good job of these vlogs.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
This was the first time i found one of his videos a little uncomfortable to watch. He seems to attract a lot of Albion fans who either are a little twatty or choose to behave in a rather twatty way.
Everyone is so fvcked by the second goal ... booze served in the stands...most people drinking all day. I had 4 pints during the game. It was an absolute mess in there. I saw so many niggly fights between our own fans as well in the stands.

Still loved it !

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Can we install netting around our away end to make Marseille fans feel at home?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Just add them (if watching in youtube)…….’settings’ then ‘captions’

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
How was the atmosphere amongst the albion faithful?! Lots of footage of the Marseille fans but little of the Albion fans singing... seems like we were surprisingly quite quiet in the stands??

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
How was the atmosphere amongst the albion faithful?! Lots of footage of the Marseille fans but little of the Albion fans singing... seems like we were surprisingly quite quiet in the stands??
Lol. Marseille made an incredible sound, deafening at times, couldn’t get anything going, once we got a goal back and got a foothold in the game we started to make noise, Marseille fans did not like it and were trying to whistle over us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here