Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Ronald does palace

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
He's always in the thick of it 😄

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Another generation z narcissist with zero real interest in the Albion or football, just himself.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Genuine question - how does he get tickets for every game (does he actually meet the loyalty points criteria?).
He’s a season ticket holder and as he’s attending virtually every game he’ll be racking up points pretty rapidly I guess. Must have picked up a late one for yesterday…..

Last edited:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Genuine question - how does he get tickets for every game (does he actually meet the loyalty points criteria?).
I think he probably does meet the loyalty points. He has a season ticket in the north stand, and has been to pretty much all cup and away matches this season. i am sure he and he did some games last season as well.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
He’s a season ticket holder and as he’s attending virtually every game he’ll be racking up points pretty rapidly I guess. Must have picked up a late one for yesterday…..

Fair enough!

But given he was supporting Palace in the Holmesdale End a year ago (I’m only going by @Peppermint Tea ’s video.. I may have that wrong) and given how massive Brighton’s fanbase is I’m quite surprised how quickly he’s ‘climbed the ladder’ out the Albion.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
….
Fair enough!

But given he was supporting Palace in the Holmesdale End a year ago (I’m only going by @Peppermint Tea ’s video.. I may have that wrong) and given how massive Brighton’s fanbase is I’m quite surprised how quickly he’s ‘climbed the ladder’ out the Albion.
Don’t think he was supporting Palace….…just happened to have a ticket in the home end. Suspect he’s probably made Tier 3 perhaps by now (without checking how quickly that could be done) so able to pick up tickets for the vast majority of games.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Bet he’s gutted Estupiñán’s goal got kyboshed.

Yesterday’s blind fury starting to subside. Now contenting myself with the fact that the Nigels know they got so lucky it’s unreal. A lot of them seem to have woken up to the fact they can’t even pretend they’re the better team these days.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bet he’s gutted Estupiñán’s goal got kyboshed.

Yesterday’s blind fury starting to subside. Now contenting myself with the fact that the Nigels know they got so lucky it’s unreal. A lot of them seem to have woken up to the fact they can’t even pretend they’re the better team these days.
Their forum acknowledges as much……..very, very negative about PV, their players etc etc and most grudgingly accepting we’re light years ahead of them now :thumbsup:

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Brilliant.

This guy is the best Albion vlogger and I don’t understand hardly a word he says!! 😂😂😂
You can get English subtitles to his ( and others) videos.
Top right of video select the settings wheel,
Select Captions,
Select Auto Translate,
Select English and English subtitles will appear while watching the video.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here