Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Ronald does… CHELSEA!

Zeberdi

Brighton born & bred
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
I've gone right off him
yeah me too but it’s hardly surprising - Caicedo is a superstar in Ecuador, so any Equadorian vlogger worth their salt will go where his followers are 🤷‍♂️

el punal

I've gone right off him
Why? He was at the Wolves game on Saturday doing a vlog on the game. If you read up on him he professes to love football but does not support any particular team. His intention is to highlight how well Ecuadorean players are doing in the PL for his subscribers back home.

Having met Ronald numerous times I have found him to be warm, generous and honest. You can’t ask for more than that.

essbee1

Jun 25, 2014
Why? He was at the Wolves game on Saturday doing a vlog on the game. If you read up on him he professes to love football but does not support any particular team. His intention is to highlight how well Ecuadorean players are doing in the PL for his subscribers back home.

Having met Ronald numerous times I have found him to be warm, generous and honest. You can’t ask for more than that.
I'd second that.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Yes you’re right but it still hurts as much as seeing Caicedo in that scummy shirt. We have to warn Ronald off Chelski - this shit is getting real man!

el punal

Yes you’re right but it still hurts as much as seeing Caicedo in that scummy shirt. We have to warn Ronald off Chelski - this shit is getting real man!
He was in the West Ham end wasn’t he? That makes a B-I-G difference regarding Ronald - stay away from the tainted money eh? Besides, this shit is getting real is only owned by Todd the Wad and his odious cronies - let them wallow in it!

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
I was always surprised he managed to get away tickets, I try relentlessly, but it's rare for me even as a MyAlbion+ member with reasonable points( I no longer have a season ticket sadly) to be able to get one.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
I wonder what the Chelsea fans will make of him. I hope he gets a better welcoming from them than the Swedish pizza box-botherer...

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
It’s been a long time since I saw an Oyster Card being used.

He spent an inordinate amount of time in that video focusing on Caicedo being readied for his ill-fated substitution. Not a lot of other content of note.

Not a great video to be honest. I guess it follows the pattern of Go to Chelsea turn to :shit:

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003

I like him again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here