Roll Over!

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sam Ovett

The New Manager Bus
Clark seems to have changed his tune a bit - at Galpharn saying how the 'foreign mentality' we showed was poor, and now lauding us as playing the right way? :laugh: Seems Hudders want to get on our good side by giving us the guard of honour and everything - subtle bribery :p

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Please, please roll over on Saturday! By all means have a great day otherwise while celebrating your exit from that soulless place Withdean but please, let the result get lost in the excitement of promotion and the move to your new stadium!

After suffering a dramatic fall from top spot in the Championship in the last then years, administration followed by liquidation, I can't begin to explain how much promotion back up there would mean to us Terriers.

Come on Brighton do the right thing!:lolol:

Think you should be resting your players ahead of the playoff games. No chance you'll get to 2nd place now

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I actually would rather SSC go up as that's another fixture to look forward to both home and away next season.

And Bournemouth in the play offs would be fun too. Anyone but MK Dons actually.

Acetripper

Apr 23, 2009
Look I'm an old codger!:drool:

I don't take it up the arse, I've no need to tell untruths or say anything to cause myself or my club any embarrassment. Us Terriers are proud! BUT please see it from our point of view! We NEED promotion this season. You've already achieved that and I've congratulated you on it many times. So stop all this wind up bollocks and get Gus to let the lads on the lash on Friday night. That's all I ask:lolol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Perhaps Saints fans and Brighton fans can do a deal. You don't start endless pointless threads about us, and we don't go on your board.

I've not seen a SCC thread for ages - the rivalry for 1 season has gone - we're champions - we won the rivalry and shoved it in Adkins face. Adkins will always be a **** but i doub't we'll both be vying for promotion in the same season for a long time. Nothing to see here re SCC anymore - the battle has been well and truely WON.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I actually would rather SSC go up as that's another fixture to look forward to both home and away next season.

And Bournemouth in the play offs would be fun too. Anyone but MK Dons actually.

You mean this SSC?

images

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
I don't really care if we lose, the 100 point thing is not important to me and personally, I'd prefer Huddersfield to go up than Southampton

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I don't think we will put in enough effort to win. However, I would certainly not want a bunch of flat-capped, whippet owning, pidgeon fancying northerners to be given the points. Oh shit! After the way spurs and saints stitched us up in 1977-8 - go on lads give them the points!

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I have a bet riding on this game, therefore we have to win regardless...

Simples...:laugh:

I will not forgive or forget if we throw this game, or treat it as a pre-season warm up!!

Our lads are paid to do a job, so I will expect them do what they get paid for...

Btw thank f*** we will say a goodbye to the woodland stadium:facepalm::wave::wave::wave:

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
I'm hoping for a bloody good game on Saturday, We owe your lot for beating us at the mac & its only fitting Withdean goes out with a bang.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill

I don't take it up the arse, I've no need to tell untruths or say anything to cause myself or my club any embarrassment. Us Terriers are proud! BUT please see it from our point of view! We NEED promotion this season. You've already achieved that and I've congratulated you on it many times. So stop all this wind up bollocks and get Gus to let the lads on the lash on Friday night. That's all I ask:lolol:

Look mate. I think you fail to realise that if we beat Brentford, it's pretty irrelavent. Brentford have nothing to play for like Brighton with the slight difference being that Brighton are gunning for 100 points and have proven to be far the best team in the league. Not only that but if it does all go Pete Tong on Saturday, we get another bite of the cherry at Plymouth 2 days later.

That said, if we fail to win either of those games, we dont deserve to go up. Anyway, I cant see Huddersfield failing in the play offs.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Look mate. I think you fail to realise that if we beat Brentford, it's pretty irrelavent. Brentford have nothing to play for like Brighton with the slight difference being that Brighton are gunning for 100 points and have proven to be far the best team in the league. Not only that but if it does all go Pete Tong on Saturday, we get another bite of the cherry at Plymouth 2 days later.

That said, if we fail to win either of those games, we dont deserve to go up. Anyway, I cant see Huddersfield failing in the play offs.

Brentford are in really good form and Nicky Forster only has a contract until the end of the season. They certainly have his future to play for. Plymouth are really scrapping it out now and could pull off a miraculous escape. It's not over yet.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Brentford are in really good form and Nicky Forster only has a contract until the end of the season. They certainly have his future to play for. Plymouth are really scrapping it out now and could pull off a miraculous escape. It's not over yet.

.... and Brighton have just won the f***ing league and are gunning for 100 points. (and Brentford are not on good form)

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

Is that the same Gus that your fans abused on DATM?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Please, please roll over on Saturday! By all means have a great day otherwise while celebrating your exit from that soulless place Withdean but please, let the result get lost in the excitement of promotion and the move to your new stadium!

If thinks had panned out so that giving you a point or three would guarantee you second place, I wouldn't mind - it would be some degree of payback for 1978 - but I think SCC are going to finish second regardless of the result tomorrow at Withdean - sorry! So, I hope we have a triumphant farewell to Withdean.........................and 100 points!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports