Roll Call for John Cooper Clarke

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Front row seats for us. The bloody Palace, the bloody Dougie, the bloody Murray, the bloody Ron Noades.

Can't wait. Legend.

Oct 2, 2008
Just four of us then.......thought this would be a "must go" for NSCers of a certain age !. Then again perhaps I am just an old fart and most of you havent even heard of him !. Looking forward to tomorrow night.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Thanks for the heads up - I had no idea he was playing The Dome tomorrow. Seriously tempted to try & get along. The man is an underrated genius.

The Dome is a large venue for JCC to be playing these days. The last couple of times he's performed in Brighton, its been at places like The Komedia & The Concorde.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
The Dome is a large venue for JCC to be playing these days. The last couple of times he's performed in Brighton, its been at places like The Komedia & The Concorde.

That recent BBC documentary on him, plus his appearance in the recent Plan B film Ill Manors must have helped shift a few more tickets.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Top night. f*** the poetry let's just have a 2 hour stand up session. Luke Wright was excellent too.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
I was ankle deep in human waste......, can you believe Plan B brought the Bard of Salford back into the general public's view?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Top night. f*** the poetry let's just have a 2 hour stand up session. Luke Wright was excellent too.

Absolutely!
Well worth cutting my holiday short for.
Agree about Luke Wright, too. Top notch and returning to Brighton at the Komedia in February. Another must go event.
I was trying to remember who he was supporting when I last saw JC-C at the Top Rank Suite in the 70s. Anyone else there that night that can remind me?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports