Roll call for Hull

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Johnnyboy

Sep 25, 2010
North Hampshire
Lack of public transport means a non-attendance from me, even though it's only 30 miles.

I'm stopping in Skeggy tomorrow with no 1 wife. Will be driving to ground at 5 and passing by your neck of the woods about 6. I have sent you a pm with my email and mobile number on it. Get in contact if you want a lift.

UTA

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
I'm stopping in Skeggy tomorrow with no 1 wife. Will be driving to ground at 5 and passing by your neck of the woods about 6. I have sent you a pm with my email and mobile number on it. Get in contact if you want a lift.

UTA

It's stuff like this that makes NSC what it is. Hats off to you.

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
I'll be there. No trains back my way after the game, so am staying in Hull for the night. Might even hit the clubs after the game....

Black Rod

Jan 19, 2013
Russ got his licence back after 12 months for totting up 27 points for speeding. His car is sitting on my drive (SORN) due to mechanical failure and when the finance is completed in September it will be scrapped. If he got an old banger to drive around the insurance premium would still be roughly £5k.

27 points? What an absolute gimp

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
Unfortunately I shall be arriving in Rio de Janeiro shortly after kick off time. Suffice to say my thoughts will be in Hull!

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports