Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll Call for Birmingham Tuesday 5th April - #2kforBrum

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I booked the Ibis Hotel, about a mile I think from the ground. Train prices aren't cheap though, quoted £120 return from Uckfield. I'm driving up, in a minibus if anyone wants a lift. I live in Hastings, might well be leaving from Uckfield. I'm driving up on my own so have 8 spare seats if it's not majorly out of my way

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I'm probably leaving from Hastings as I'm not working that day so anyone that lives down the coast towards Brighton or in Brighton and a bit beyond I could pick up and then head up the M23 no worries, a little bit towards fuel

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I booked the Ibis Hotel, about a mile I think from the ground. Train prices aren't cheap though, quoted £120 return from Uckfield. I'm driving up, in a minibus if anyone wants a lift. I live in Hastings, might well be leaving from Uckfield. I'm driving up on my own so have 8 spare seats if it's not majorly out of my way

You can still get Brighton to Brum for £16 e/w.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
You can still get Brighton to Brum for £16 e/w.

Well that's a good price, can't go from Brighton though. I'll drive, if anyone hasn't booked a train ticket yet just pm me your mobile number and I'll call. Could be a very cheap way to get there if a few people get involved

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Well that's a good price, can't go from Brighton though. I'll drive, if anyone hasn't booked a train ticket yet just pm me your mobile number and I'll call. Could be a very cheap way to get there if a few people get involved

You can get £6 e/w Euston - Birmingham as well :moo:

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
You can get £6 e/w Euston - Birmingham as well :moo:

That's all very well but I can't get to Euston or Brighton to leave by train without complications. Ok so anyone that doesn't live in Brighton because they can all buy a cheap train ticket anyway, thank you ace for pointing that out :) More the outlying areas of East Sussex, pm me and I'll sort it out

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I mean you can't get much cheaper than a tenner for fuel costs, unless you live in Brighton or very near Euston

Lush

Mods' Pet
A word of warning for anyone travelling up for the game. St Andrews is situated in Small Heath which is one of the most deprived areas of the country if not Europe. I had an extremely unpleasant experience on my last visit and vowed never to go back, I was subjected to sickening abuse by home supporters when they realised I was an away supporter. Given that the home side still have a shout of the play-offs I would keep colours under wraps and be extremely vigilant after the game if we come out with a positive result.

Really? I've been twice and it seemed to be just up from a roundabout on the ring road, and you can park in a church-manned bit of waste ground virtually next to the ground. Not very residential and barely saw any locals apart from those queuing for burgers. No bother at all.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006

Which Ibis is that? I'm booked in to the Ibis budget

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Davemania, did you say that you are staying over!

Just seen that you are?

I am indeed, I will leave the next morning on the 6th, time can be arranged if I'm traveling with others. I have spare seats in the minibus if you need travel. I'm not doing it for profit, it's literally the only vehicle I've got so may as well make use of it if any are interested

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here