Rohan Ince

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I thought he was outstanding at Wigan last week but watching him yesterday he is improving every game now, and what stamina for a youngster, if he can find his shooting boots as well to add to his armoury he will be one of the best midfielders to grace our ground.

He is getting better by the game, and is developing from a central defensive midfielder (and Oscar converted him from a centre back when he turned up) into a box-to-box midfielder. Still think he's far more like Vieira than Yaya Toure.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I think that OG's decision to drop Ince tonight proved to be a very bad mistake. As a result, we lacked any punch or bite in midfield and there was nobody with any presence to drive us forward with any urgency. I hope that OG has seen the error of his ways and restores Ince to the starting line up on Saturday. I don't care who he drops - most of the team were shite tonight.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I loved the way Ince and Bridcutt interchanged the defensive midfield role; both of them got forward and the other always covered. They absolutely bossed the middle today.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
I loved the way Ince and Bridcutt interchanged the defensive midfield role; both of them got forward and the other always covered. They absolutely bossed the middle today.

Spot on, and at the same time they're both falling back to cover defence when it is needed. the 2nd half I watched saw some great build up play. Ince needs to be thrown a new contract with a better wage, he has truly earnt it.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
I honestly believe he could become one of the greatest players to have ever played for us. The sky is the limit for him.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I was wondering how you play both him and Bridcutt in the team without going too defensive and I think away from home when Ulloa is fit we could go 4-2-3-1. Imagine Orlandi Buckley Crofts rampaging forward with Leo ahead of them and Bridcutt and Ince behind

Or Crofts, Spanish, Barnes and Conway! That's how!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 58s
Oscar post Leics: Rohan was a central defender when I came here, but we think that we can exploit his abilities further up the field. #BHAFC

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
If Ince and Bridcutt are both fit, they both need to be playing. A dominant spine that allows the more creative players to do their thing

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
A sublime display from Ince today, who is now looking every inch a versatile, established
Championship player. And to think there were some people suggesting that Andrews should start ahead of him earlier in the season. Although I know I'm probably biaised, there is no doubt in my mind that Ince is going to the very top in the game. Let's just hope it's with the Albion. :bowdown:

Last edited:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
BHAFC ‏@OfficialBHAFC 58s
Oscar post Leics: Rohan was a central defender when I came here, but we think that we can exploit his abilities further up the field. #BHAFC

Embellishing the truth there I think.

Which is unnecessary. Although the cynic in me questions whether Ince breaking through is planned, or a happy accident of the injury crisis. If only March had been given his chance as well, who knows how well he'd have done.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I think that OG's decision to drop Ince tonight proved to be a very bad mistake. As a result, we lacked any punch or bite in midfield and there was nobody with any presence to drive us forward with any urgency. I hope that OG has seen the error of his ways and restores Ince to the starting line up on Saturday. I don't care who he drops - most of the team were shite tonight.

I don't think he was dropped, he was knackered when he went off at Bournemouth and with 3 matches in a week he was rested for what should have been the easier of the three

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
It was great to see him back on the pitch today. I was worried about the game at first then to see how well we started changed my mind. He must feel so good about himself. He was excellent. I love watching him play.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports