Rohan Ince

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Possibly due to our very poor training facilities. We train on a university playing field and use a second rate gym. Training facilities can't come soon enough.

We have been using them for possibly over a decade now (?) and we have never had this many people go crock.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
No Ince today. Instead JFC played and we looked totally out-muscled in midfield. What the *** was OG thinking?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
No Ince today. Instead JFC played and we looked totally out-muscled in midfield. What the *** was OG thinking?

that they are completely different players and JFC and Crofts were to be the link with Barnes? Play Ince and you move Andrews can he play the box to box role for 90 minutes?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
You have to wonder what Ince has done to deserve this Has he even had a minute on the pitch since his MoM performance against Bolton?

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
He's upset someone surely?

or he is a young man gradually being given first team football and Andrews plays well most of the time. There is no conspiracy going on

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Can not understand why he has been dropped recently. He is what we have needed - strong and powerful. Would of been great today against there midfielders. I'm missing him in the starting line-up

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
You have to wonder what Ince has done to deserve this Has he even had a minute on the pitch since his MoM performance against Bolton?

Quite. Ince for JFC and push Andrews on a bit more. Alternatively after today drop Andrews.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I thought the big man was tremendous yesterday against Blackburn. Strong in the tackle, skilful on the ball and full of running, he is beginning to look every inch the Championship player. Admittedly, Yeovil was not his finest hour but even the best of players have their off days. I wonder whether OG will be able to accommodate both Bridcutt and Ince in the side? It would be a shame for Ince to simply become a squad player now that Bridcutt is fit, especially since the likelihood is that Bridcutt will be off in January.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Oops. Sorry folks. Just seen the other current thread.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I thought Ince was by some way our best player today. I really don't understand why OG took him off. He didn't seem to be carrying a knock and seemed a tad surprised to be substituted. I hope he starts again on Tuesday night. His forays across the half way line are becoming more and more confident and he looks such an exciting player running with the ball. I really hope that he doesn't drop to the bench now that Bridcutt is back.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I thought Ince was by some way our best player today. I really don't understand why OG took him off. He didn't seem to be carrying a knock and seemed a tad surprised to be substituted. I hope he starts again on Tuesday night. His forays across the half way line are becoming more and more confident and he looks such an exciting player running with the ball.

I didn't notice anything, but the radio commentators said he looked like he might have had cramp or something, and that he signalled to come off.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
He looked absolute quality.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
A rampaging force, Ince, and great to see. He did seem shortly before he went off to go on a 2-minute sprint in all directions and looked spent as he strolled off. Great to see such a young and potent weapon charging around the field, and i hope as he develops he does so with the feeling of his position and his teammates' positions too so his direction is led toward them and the interlinking fits in neatly and dangerously. His confidence should grow and he'll be a prize asset.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports