Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
Retired

[tweet]1570404751015116800[/tweet]

ConfusedGloryHunter

He/him/his/that muppet
Jul 6, 2011
A bit leftfield and not sure what kind of tactics he would use but better than some managerial options being touted at the moment.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Genuine legend.

Never enjoyed watching any other tennis player as much as him. So stylish, it's a cliche now but he did make it look easy. Great longevity and unbelievable temperament too, never ever looked flustered and seems like a nice guy

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
Shame but not a surprise.

The Fed was the most glorious of players to watch. Nadal and Djokovic might have more slams but they can't come close to the sheer majesty of Federer. Everything just seemed so silky smooth and effortless for him.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I don't care if the other 2 out perform him on titles won

At his absolute best he was something else. Glided across the court and would just bat away forehand winners down the lines as if he was swatting away a fly. Phenomenal.

I would normally want the favourite of a tournament to lose to make it interesting. That wasn't the case with Roger. I wanted to see him play as much as possible and for his talent to be rewarded.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Genuine legend.

Never enjoyed watching any other tennis player as much as him. So stylish, it's a cliche now but he did make it look easy. Great longevity and unbelievable temperament too, never ever looked flustered and seems like a nice guy

It's a pity so many younger tennis players seem to lack his standards of skill and his attitude.

Sheer class.

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Loved his stylish one handed back hand shots, but overall, probably not as effective as the other great tennis players who use a two handed back hand strokes.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
I don't care if the other 2 out perform him on titles won

At his absolute best he was something else. Glided across the court and would just bat away forehand winners down the lines as if he was swatting away a fly. Phenomenal.

I would normally want the favourite of a tournament to lose to make it interesting. That wasn't the case with Roger. I wanted to see him play as much as possible and for his talent to be rewarded.

This...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
roger-federer-wore-this-handsome-cardigan-at-wimbledon-2008-where-he-took-second-place.jpg

The one man on the planet who could give Scott Parker a run for his money in the cardigan stakes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here