Rodney Marsh....Wanker??

• YES

Votes: 54 78.3%
  • NO

Votes: 15 21.7%

• Total voters

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Didnt need to hear him on the radio to know he is a total prize bigott twat.What did he say?

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
For f*** sake who is this other dick head presenting the show??

He just said "Ossie Ardilles would be better off investing in the club NOW so he would make more money when we sell off the old ground".

What a COCK:shootself

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
:angry:

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
He was sacked for the "Toonarmy/Tsunami" Joke.

He has wound up Wigan saying that they won't win more than 6 games this season. He did the same with Bradford City a few years ago.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The bloke is a top tosser, seems to think his view is correct and any one who disagrees is wrong. Winds people up quite well which i suppose could be seen as a talent!

D

Drips

I like him too.
He dont sit on the fence, hes calls it how he sees it.
Hes wrong a good few times but aint we all?

He said he'd shave his head if Bradford suvived it the Prem, so when they did, he had his head shaved in the centre circle at their first home game of the new season.

Not many pundits whould have done that ('wont win nothing with kids' Hanson comes to mind)

Top player in his day as well btw

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
He's better than the other clown, Paul Breen-Turner and the short fat twat who used to do Drive Time, Patrick Kinghorn. He was a wind up merchant. :angry:

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
Prior to moving to Sussex I lived in Manchester for 2 years. My Dad took us to see Man. City a few times. He called Rodney Marsh; "A long haired poofta....".

I had to ask him what a poofta was.

:angel:

Shankly Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Littlehampton
Some of the questions he asks the traffic girl are cringeworthy in the extreme;

"RM - So Lisa - what kind of music do you listen to?....

L - Well I like all sorts...I'm listening to (names band that are currently receiving a fair amount of press)...

RM - never heard of them - are they famous?"

This has happened on two or three occasions recently. His attempts at chat-up are ham fisted in the extreme - and he has f@ck all knowledge of any music more current than Oasis.

Give it up Rodney you look foolish...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports