Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Rodgers gone

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Wow. I don't see Marsch keeping that disgruntled bunch of players up.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
It's the best one for years. Nobody cut loose, (though Stains fans must be more than a little concerned) and loads of teams who could be dragged in. Loads of churn in the make up of the bottom 3 and some massive games coming up.

Popcorn at the ready!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Oscar Garcia is on Leicesters radar with Hassenhutl and Marsch apparently (Fabrizio Romano via the BBC)
You mean to tell me that the ‘transfer guru’ got it wrong again. People need to stop giving the bloke air time or acknowledging he is is anything but a charlatan making stuff up

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
They’re guy who took Norwich down with a whimper and completely flunked in the championship with them. You’d be very worried if you were a Leicester fan.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Thought McCarthy was a shoe in.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Surprised they didn't fancy having a crack at staying up. Oh well, good riddance scum.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If the answer is Dean Smith, then the question must be “who can we appoint who is highly unlikely to keep us in the PL”
Or - “who can have a good crack at getting us promoted to the Premier League in the 23/24”. In other words, they’ve recruited a Championship manager.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I think they’re going down and it will be so good to see.
Always left a sour taste with me that after breaching FFP ten years ago to gain promotion (getting fined £7.25 I think it was) then winning the league with all that pathetic hype, they’re finally getting a decent comeuppance.
Never liked them with that fat bloke with the drum and celebrating promotion with Adams while we got relegated twenty years ago.
So hopefully good riddance - the owner doesn’t seem to want to invest so they might struggle to come back up.
Great
Just great

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
A cautionary tale of what a decade can mean in football.

Title winners, Champions League, FA Cup winners, Europe, relegation??

Went down a path of believing they were a big fish, and tragedy struck and the next person in charge of the pond didn’t agree. Sometimes prudence is the better side of valour…or something…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here