Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Ha! He’s obviously visited.

Spot on [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I don't care what that prick thinks of Brighton. How can anyone respect the opinion of a bloke who beat up his pregnant girlfriend.

If a mod could have closed this thread after this rapid riposte, it would have been the NSC equivalent of BDB's first goal for the club / goal of the season winning a game against the current Champions, having been two goals down, in the first game fans were allowed back in our special shrine. I know which of the mods I blame. The lackey

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Any friend of Fararge must be a right t**t

By the way Fararge is currently in the USA on a talking tour which as fears over Covid19 is a series of limited numbers ticket only events, apparently these tickets are free available on line with no restrictions where in the world you are booking from as such many are taking the opertunity to book them from the UK in the hope of Fararge on stage with an empty auditorium in front of him

Which is what happened.

At the start of the week Farrage played to a crowd of almost 15 people, once his 6 strong entourage was removed from the head count.

Anyhoo.

Why must 'we' fall for Liddle's schtick every 6 months or so?

The neediness and desire to be offended, on this forum, really isn't a good look.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
THIS Rod Liddle...?

rod_m_2088431a.jpg

Weapons grade cancerous **** of the highest order.

That's him, next to his estranged twin

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
What is the definition of a pervert these days anyway?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Typically, this thread has quickly morphed from 'Rod Liddle's Opinion of Brighton' to (some) Brighton fans' opinion of Rod Liddle.

Who'd'a thought it .....................................?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Typically, this thread has quickly morphed from 'Rod Liddle's Opinion of Brighton' to (some) Brighton fans' opinion of Rod Liddle.

Who'd'a thought it .....................................?

If someone of Liddle's character offers up a derogatory opinion, then its pretty much inevitable he'll be wide open to get some in return.

"Your hat looks proper shit, mate"
"Yeah ? Well 1973 called. It wants its haircut back"

Its just how humans function.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
For those of you who may not be supportive with the “woke” direction some perceive the country to be heading in, Rod Liddle’s weekly column in the Spectator should not fail to make you giggle.

Nitram

Jul 16, 2013
For those of you who may not be supportive with the “woke” direction some perceive the country to be heading in, Rod Liddle’s weekly column in the Spectator should not fail to make you giggle.

Snowball to Napoleon.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The champagne sipping Guardian readers are in a right tiz tonight , bless [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Weirdos and perverts? Sounds about right. It's part of what makes Brighton far more interesting than Middlesbrough, where Rod Liddle comes from.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I didn't actually ask for your opinions of Rod Liddle, I asked whether you thought his description of Brighton was a valid one.However you all seem to prefer just to call him names and so we'll leave it at that.

As someone who doesn’t live in Brighton, it’s cosmopolitan, tolerant, exciting and interesting........

........ which is more than can be said of Rod Liddell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here