Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robinson Set To Sign For CARDIFF!

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
ccfcwelshlad said:
Who did he get his International Caps from OH THATS RIGHT WALES! :lolol: that makes him....let's see... WELSH

On that basis as Jesus was born in a stable, it makes him a horse

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
He's Welsh and therefore stupid, what else can you expect ? Last time I heard, (last month) Sam the Sham was having second thoughts.

Still, who gives a f*** about Cardiff ? Whatever division they play in they'll still be Welsh scum.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
ccfcwelshlad said:
YES WE HAVE ACTUALLY, NOT BEEN RELEASED OFFICALLY BUT MY UNCLE IS MANAGER OF LECKWITH STADIUM WHERE GROUND IS BEING BUILT SO HAS BEEN IN ON ALL MEETINGS AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OFFICALLY ANNOUNCED IN NEXT FEW WEEKS WHEN NEGOTIATIONS R COMPLETED RE: WHO WILL OWN HOW MUCH OF STADIUM!

IM OFF NOW GAY BOYS, ENJOY RUSHDEN NEXT SEASON WHERE AM I GOING AGAIN WHU SUNDERLAND.. WEST BROM CANT WAIT!

I'll take it that means a site has been identified but no planning application submitted. It'll be years before anything constructive happens.

:D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Have you considered that Robinson is not what SC is looking for in his team rebuilding? Can't believe after all Robinson has said recently, in our local press, that we couldn't have signed him if we wanted him.

Just hope SC knows what he's doing and on his past record he obviously does.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
There are very good reasons why JR would choose to play outside Sussex, as I hinted on the old NSC a month or so ago.

It has nothing to do with the Albion, so we shouldn't take it personally.

EarlOfSuave

Jul 9, 2003
Found this while I was searching for John Robinson info.

Stadium plans one step ahead
Jul 9 2003
_
South Wales Echo

CARDIFF City's ambitious plans for a new 30,000-seater stadium at Leckwith look set to take a step nearer when they are put before council planners just four days after the start of the Nationwide League season.

The development, which also includes a hotel, replacement for the current athletics stadium and a huge retail park, is scheduled for discussion by the planning committee on Wednesday, August 13.

If the scheme - which City owner Sam Hammam maintains is crucial to the long-term future of the First Division club - is approved by councillors, as is thought will be the case, it will have to be referred to the National Assembly because of the retailing element of the development.

???

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
great bounce :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here