Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roberto's choice of coat

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Did I spot a blacked out Stone Island sleeve badge on RdZ's get up yesterday?
82816CD7-4890-4373-8D5A-E57258650B3E.jpeg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Not sure but when did “Body warmer“ turn in to a “Gilet”?
Damn straight.

We didn't tank our economy and freedom of movement while putting the whole population on a collision course with itself, making the glorious summer of 2012 feel like it happened to a completely different country, AND still leave 'gilet' in our lexicon.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
Probably why he’s got a bad cold.
When I said to my husband “poor De Zerbi, he has a bad cold” he corrected me and said “man flu” so he has “Man Flu” so bless his cotton sock or Italian silk socks.

Last edited:

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
At first I thought that is neither a gilet nor a body warmer nor a coat without sleeves but a hybrid hoodie. Like wearing a hoodie with a down filled body warmer over the top, but in a single garment...(he does wear these sometimes). But on closer inspection and with a bit of the Google I believe he's got a Stone Island ghost piece fleece (£325, item code 611F3 for those wishing to copy our Glorious Leader) and then over the top is a padded body warmer though I can't get a clear enough image of the zipper to try and identify a brand.

How long I've spent trying to do so though is testament to how much I'm trying to avoid the coronation concert which is on elsewhere in the house.

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
At first I thought that is neither a gilet nor a body warmer nor a coat without sleeves but a hybrid hoodie. Like wearing a hoodie with a down filled body warmer over the top, but in a single garment...(he does wear these sometimes). But on closer inspection and with a bit of the Google I believe he's got a Stone Island ghost piece fleece (£325, item code 611F3 for those wishing to copy our Glorious Leader) and then over the top is a padded body warmer though I can't get a clear enough image of the zipper to try and identify a brand.

How long I've spent trying to do so though is testament to how much I'm trying to avoid the coronation concert which is on elsewhere in the house.
We probably have some very well off posters but I am not sure spending £325 on a fleece is a sensible investment. RDZ probably got it gifted to him, I know he is probably not short of a bob or two, but to go from a £25 slazenger coat to that is a huge jump.

You can tell he was proud to wear it, as opted for a coat with no sleeves to show of the logo.

The same way I kept pointing out my Nike trainers in 1987 at 15 years old, when before that I only had trainers from C&A or Woolworths.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
We probably have some very well off posters but I am not sure spending £325 on a fleece is a sensible investment. RDZ probably got it gifted to him, I know he is probably not short of a bob or two, but to go from a £25 slazenger coat to that is a huge jump.

You can tell he was proud to wear it, as opted for a coat with no sleeves to show of the logo.

The same way I kept pointing out my Nike trainers in 1987 at 15 years old, when before that I only had trainers from C&A or Woolworths.
Woolworths four stripe addidas :)

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north

Great work on the jumper. But the source of the gilet-bodywarmer-paddedcoat-hoodiewithoutsleeves is what really needs identifying....

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
Great work on the jumper. But the source of the gilet-bodywarmer-paddedcoat-hoodiewithoutsleeves is what really needs identifying....
Bring utterly lacking in any kind of meaning or purpose in my life I've just spent a bit of time trying to find a higher resolution image that would allow cropping and a closer look of the De-Zerbi-Zipper. Mission accomplished I've made myself a nice cup of tea, dunked a Hob Nob, then cropped, zoomed, rotated...but I'm no nearer to identifying a brand. Perhaps someone else can...

zerbi-zip.jpg

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
Bring utterly lacking in any kind of meaning or purpose in my life I've just spent a bit of time trying to find a higher resolution image that would allow cropping and a closer look of the De-Zerbi-Zipper. Mission accomplished I've made myself a nice cup of tea, dunked a Hob Nob, then cropped, zoomed, rotated...but I'm no nearer to identifying a brand. Perhaps someone else can...

View attachment 160674
Great work. Edging closer. No idea what that says though.... looks similar to clinton cards but i dont think they sell these instore!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here