Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Roberto De Zerbi - JOINS AS NEW HEAD COACH (4 year contract)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Excellent appointment, how long till a certain person advises he must be tin tacked like he did for Potter ?

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
So there are 2 camps - a lot of general opinion is that this is a great appointment. There is also an undercurrent on NSC that says he sticks rigidly to a style of play which will get destroyed in the PL.

What to think ?

I'll be optimistic that the former are correct - but please don't let him be a Hyypia.
Two camps? I'm not sure - I doubt there are many of us not in a state of a mixture of hope and trepidation. We hope it works - but we want to see that actually happening before we relax!

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Great news. Two weeks with some of the squad then a bit of a run of free hits- tough first few games but we know how to get points against the big boys. Very excited.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Great news. Two weeks with some of the squad then a bit of a run of free hits- tough first few games but we know how to get points against the big boys. Very excited.

He's got 12 days to prepare that first side against Liverpool. Klopp won't know what to expect, except a new manager bounce. Nothing is impossible.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
I wonder if there are any players from.his previous clubs that we might now be able to extricate. That Mudryk looks incredible. One thing looking at his sassuolo teams - he seems to have good strikers getting good numbers.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
That's the spirit! Pure positive vibes moving forwards.

I'm guessing that DZ will want to stamp his own authority on the team, and make a clear difference to Potter's style. He likes possession, he likes ballers (I think), and he likes width to stretch the back line.

Again, it's a wild guess, but the line-up could look really quite different.

Don't shoot me if I'm completely wrong.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
So he hasn’t got a work permit….brilliant brexit benefit.

It’s what people voted for

I told you we should have employed big Sam!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here