[Albion] Robert Sanchez to Chelsea for £25m plus add-ons

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
This guy is soooo cringeworthy. He loves posting pics with all his big name BEST mates like Andy robertson , 'chilly' , and Reece James.

He also drives a horrendous lambo.

The combination of the above would suggest , somewhat surprisingly, that he has a very small willy.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
The Giggs example really IS irrelevant. He played for England Schools, which is quite different. You don't have to be English to go to an English school.
It's not irrelevant in the fact that you don't need to decide until you've played at senior level (and even then I believe you can change your mind if you've only played in a friendly!).

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
It's not irrelevant in the fact that you don't need to decide until you've played at senior level (and even then I believe you can change your mind if you've only played in a friendly!).

The Giggs example is irrelevant, he was never eligible to play for England (rules changed in 2009 but that was nearly 20 Years after he made his Wales debut).

He played for England schoolboys because he went to an English school, schoolboy football has nothing to do with Nationality and is dependent on where you go to school.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I think Kepa would be wise to move on, Bob will oust him there sooner or later.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Real Madrid keeper Courtois looks like being out for a long time, done his ACL.

Wonder if Big Robert will be regretting this Chelsea move now as I’d imagine he might have been on their radar as a temporary fill in for him?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Keep seems to be close to that Real move, having rejected Bayern. Probably doesn't want to be on the same team as Harry Kane.

Still looking good for Sanchez.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Real Madrid keeper Courtois looks like being out for a long time, done his ACL.

Wonder if Big Robert will be regretting this Chelsea move now as I’d imagine he might have been on their radar as a temporary fill in for him?
Are you serious? A keeper that struggles to play out from the back signing for RM.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
SSN also mentioned Real Madrid being keen on Kepa, as well as Bayern.

It could all fall into place quite quickly for Sanchez.
I read in one of the broadsheets they’re looking at buying another keeper as soon as Kepa’s loan is sorted. Of course they are. It’s Chelsea.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I want Chelsea to fail but once all is said and done I do hope big Bob has a good career, things went wrong here but we all know there is an elite keeper potential in there somewhere.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Don't know why but this advert came up whilst reading this thread and it made me laugh....
Screenshot_20230812_190943_com.android.chrome.jpg

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Kepa off to Real Madrid on loan for the season ! Rob into number 1?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports