Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Robert Sanchez to Chelsea for £25m plus add-ons

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
So had Sanchez when he was put in the first team, and Ryan threw a strop.
It’s not really comparable though. Sanchez had over 50 appearances out on loan at Forest Green and Rochdale before he made his league debut for us. McGill has 5 from when he was on loan at Crawley.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I think he’s a great keeper but the apparent attitude he had to being dropped will affect his price quite dramatically imo :shrug:

I am not sure that any one has suggested that he’s rubbish have they?
Having a public strop will probably be a bit of a red flag to any potential suitors too tbh.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
That is a bloody gorgeous car and a nice colour too. I am far to old to own something like that but if I was in my twenties and earning good money I’d have one! So so much better than the fat bloated SUVs that most players have and far better looking than a Porsche imo
Eh? A Lamborghini Anus IS a fat bloated SUV...? :shrug:

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I feel a bit for Bob. A couple of years back he was not really on our radar as a potential future number one. There hadn't been a huge clamour to play him instead of Ryan but Potter made the surprising call and Bob's life must have changed immensely since then.

He became a PL regular, got himself a new contract and has been a regular in the Spain squad. While I don't condone what appears to be poor behaviour, I can understand why a young guy might be a bit bemused and surprised by what's happened in the last few months. Having said all that, a parting of the ways feels inevitable if someone out there offers decent money.
If you listen to many top players they have all been dropped at some point and have had to work hard in training to get back into the squad and to be ready when needed. As it turns out our manager made the right call we achieved the top six and Sanchez can’t argue with that.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only other sulkster under RDZ was Trossard. Who I was genuinely sad to see leave, but it suited both parties and we didn't suffer for it (because we had an absolute ready-made superstar to take his place).

Everything I heard this season was how the players love RDZ and have fully bought into his methods. A couple didn't, so off they pop. They won't be missed, because we have so much talent coming through. Sanchez is very replaceable. He weren't that great anyway.
Um have forgotten about Moises little dummy spit?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Um have forgotten about Moises little dummy spit?
That was an odd one, but as mentioned, definitely 100% agent-driven. And look how the fella knuckled down for the rest of the season. Bares no comparison to Sulky Sanchez whatsoever.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Eh? A Lamborghini Anus IS a fat bloated SUV...? :shrug:
You need an urgent trip to Specsavers :shrug:

This is a fat bloated SUV, car of choice for so many elite footballers, that Lambo is stylish if somewhat look at me, but how many PL footballers drive a normal car?

And why would you? I know I wouldn’t but then I love cars :smile:

On yer bike Schmunk :lolol:

IMG_0223.jpeg

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
That is a bloody gorgeous car and a nice colour too. I am far to old to own something like that but if I was in my twenties and earning good money I’d have one! So so much better than the fat bloated SUVs that most players have and far better looking than a Porsche imo
Uuurgh. It's an absolute monstrosity of a car.

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
You need an urgent trip to Specsavers :shrug:

This is a fat bloated SUV, car of choice for so many elite footballers, that Lambo is stylish if somewhat look at me, but how many PL footballers drive a normal car?

And why would you? I know I wouldn’t but then I love cars :smile:

View attachment 162203
A Lamborghini Anus is longer and wider than a G-Wagen. :shrug:

The G-Wagen is taller, granted, but that's because it's a proper off-roader rather than a sop for middle-aged dentists who are too fat to bend down to get into a Murcielago...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A Lamborghini Anus is longer and wider than a G-Wagen. :shrug:

The G-Wagen is taller, granted, but that's because it's a proper off-roader rather than a sop for middle-aged dentists who are too fat to bend down to get into a Murcielago...

You need a proper off roader in Sussex too, there’s enough of the buggers around here to convince me (school run for Tarquin and Tallulah ) :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here