Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Robert Sanchez to Chelsea for £25m plus add-ons

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Looks like Spurs going with Raya (and Brentford have already signed Mark Flekken from Freiburg).

Lurchy

Jul 2, 2014
Something must be lined up already… his barbers posted this…
IMG_2095.jpeg

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Something must be lined up already… his barbers posted this…
View attachment 162180
The fact the barber is saying 'wherever you will go' means Bob has told him he's off but hasnt said where. Either that means Bob is being discreet about the club or it was just a conversation about intending to leave rather than anything concrete. I would think the latter as nothing else about this or other actions from him has been discrete.

albionalex

Feb 26, 2009
Toronto
The rotten apple slur is inspired by the insult he allegedly made to RDZ and has allegedly not been able to apologise for or take back. He should have been in the dressing room for the Europa celebrations, very sad.

I believe Roberts is still at Chelsea but I don’t have a good source, just this:

Where has this been alleged?

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
His craft?! I did a great grade 2/1 fade during lockdown with no practise at all!
I've only been to the barbers once in the last 4 years. I got a pair of clippers and do a Grade zero all over once a month. Saved meself a packet.

Zeus

Jan 10, 2022
Really wouldnt be suprised to see us getting a very small fee if anything at all for Bob. RDZ won’t want him anywhere near training I suspect so we’ll want to move him on rapid to anyone willing to take his wages on.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Really wouldnt be suprised to see us getting a very small fee if anything at all for Bob. RDZ won’t want him anywhere near training I suspect so we’ll want to move him on rapid to anyone willing to take his wages on.
Could be RDZ's first mistake if he comes back to bite us. Certainly has the potential.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Would it? Sounds like sour grapes to me - losing Sanchez is sad news.
No. Losing Mac is sad news. Dirty Sanchez can DO one as far as I'm concerned. I have no time for anyone who downs tools, especially in this season of all seasons. He's acted like an absolute prick, and the sooner he slings his entitled hook, the better. He played in an FA Cup SF ffs.

But this has already been covered extensively elsewhere.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
Could be RDZ's first mistake if he comes back to bite us. Certainly has the potential.
There is no argument that Sanchez is a good goalkeeper, trouble is RDZ has his way and that is it. I would imagine he is very easy to get along with and also very easy to get offside. It would be hard to take for Sanchez, I rate him a better goalkeeper than Steele, but the role is evolving rapidly from just being a shot stopper, with us at the bleeding edge of this change. So yep we may come up against him and have some fine shots saved, but he wont create as many chances as Steele.

nickjhs

NSC Patron
Apr 9, 2017
Ballarat, Australia
.............He's acted like an absolute prick, and the sooner he slings his entitled hook, the better.
Thing is there seems to be a few players behaving like pricks, I wonder if the common denominator is RDZ. Don't get me wrong the guy appears to be brilliant, but he is clearly a perfectionist and one who has his way and that is it (which again is fine). Much like his football his personality comes with great reward and some risk.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thing is there seems to be a few players behaving like pricks, I wonder if the common denominator is RDZ. Don't get me wrong the guy appears to be brilliant, but he is clearly a perfectionist and one who has his way and that is it (which again is fine). Much like his football his personality comes with great reward and some risk.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the only other sulkster under RDZ was Trossard. Who I was genuinely sad to see leave, but it suited both parties and we didn't suffer for it (because we had an absolute ready-made superstar to take his place).

Everything I heard this season was how the players love RDZ and have fully bought into his methods. A couple didn't, so off they pop. They won't be missed, because we have so much talent coming through. Sanchez is very replaceable. He weren't that great anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here