Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Robbie - Arsenal Fan TV

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
I'd say that fans supporting Leyton Orient, Coventry, Charlton, Blackburn and Blackpool have a lot more to get upset about with their club right now. In some cases, the very future of those clubs is on the line directly as a result of constant mismanagement and misplaced autocracy at boardroom level.

Arsenal have stagnated a little bit in the past 4-5 years and Wenger's players seem to have lost their hunger and Wenger is now looking more like an analogue man in a digital age. But in the general scheme of things, they are getting to watch a team with top drawer players such as Sanchez and Ozil every week and their team continues to play attractive football even on days when they lose. There's fans of about 87 clubs who'd happily take Arsenal's predicament right now. But the trouble is that Arsenal in Wenger's first 10 years left them spoilt and they assumed it would always be like that.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Also, even the Arsenal armchair fans are generally based within an hour or so if the Emirates. You don't see many Arsenal shirts up North, unlike the amount of Liverpool / Man Utd shirts you see everywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do me a favour. Arsenal have just as many glory hunters as the other MEGA clubs. Maybe they've lost a few hundred thousand of them to an emerging Man City or even shock horror, another London club. Having a football conversation with an arsenal 'fan' is almost impossible.

Thankfully I am not seeing nearly as many of their horrible shirts down this way, as there were say 10+ years ago.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here