[Football] Rob Green

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
My picture was perfect - streaming through a Roku box using the Prime app, however the BBC sport notifications were coming through to my phone about 3/4 seconds before what I was seeing on screen. I ended up moving my phone to where I could not see it!

Ours was through an Amazon Firetv stick. We were watching the goals before the goal alert, but maybe we should have rebooted it.

osgood

Apr 17, 2011
brighton
Rob Green was excellent. Articulate and knew his onions. That, however, was the only bright spot. Screechy woman and Matt state the obvious Upson had me searching for the stadium noise option which I frustratingly couldn't find. Screechy was particularly annoying as she couldn't identify our players (she mistook sarmeinto for Lallana, couldn't spot Duffy and referred to him as "The Brighton player" and kept pronouncing Solly as "Marsh" aarrgghh). Matt saying "Headerererers" was about the only bright spot. Stick then both in the Garth Crooks bin.

Luckily , i landed on crowd noise only , was well chuffed, doublytriply when i heard it was the Screechyone , :lolol:

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Rob Green Memory

We were behind the goal at WHU. Green was in goal and we were losing 3-0 after about 20 minutes. One Brighton fan shouted out. 'Green you should get a proper job.' Will always remember him turning round and saying loudly. ' I don't need to mate. I'm a multi-millionaire.' To which all the Brighton fans laughed and clapped him.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The face of a mad man. I can imagine waking up to find him dangling over me, all parts akimbo, with a mouthful of ladybirds and clasping a set of gold-tipped syringes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports