Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roast Dinners

Gary Nelson

Jul 25, 2003
Hove
Going out for a roast on sunday but I cant think of anywhere in Brighton that does good quality roasts.

Any suggestions?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The Greys - Southover Street or The Geese which is opposite The Greys, both do blinding roasts.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yea, safeway and alan P do a good spit roast with their dicks up your jaxy and in your mouth simultaniously.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
King & Queen do a lovely roast

Choice of beef,lamb,pork or chicken and good sized portions

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Yorkie said:
King & Queen do a lovely roast

Choice of beef,lamb,pork or chicken and good sized portions

Good call ! usually have the footie on as well, can't be bad.

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Cook it yourself you lazy get!

Roasts are deisigned so you can cook and drink down the pub at the same time.

Buy an enormous joint that will take around 6hrs to cook! Whack it in the oven and get down the pub. Then roll in pissed as a fart to a perfect meal. :)

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The Engineer - formerly The Argyll - under the viaduct does a quite spectacular Sunday roast. The landlady seems to bugger off on holiday one week in two tho - which leaves nothing much more than sarnies - so worth calling up first.

If you're a bit skint, the Rosehill by Preston circus lays on more quality free scoff (quiche, roast spuds, sausage rolls etc. etc. than you'd believe)

Both of the above esteemed establishments serve Harveys finest and both are well recommended.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
i had a fantastic roast dinner at the katerina down in the marina-i strongly recommend it, but its nothing compared to me mums gergeous roasts with humangous yorkshires.mmmmmmmmm

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here