Road rage video. Which side are you on - Team Bike or Team car?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Team Bike or Team Car?

• Team Bike

Votes: 85 41.9%
  • Team Car

Votes: 118 58.1%

• Total voters

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Haven't laughed so much for ages. I cycle to work and back every day and there's nothing worse than lycra evangelists. That knob had it coming. You wouldn't walk up to anyone in the street and give them that kind of abuse without expecting a smack in the gob.
He got it...hilarious.

Fair comments, and you are a cyclist.:smile:

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
If anyone started banging on my car window and shouting "you ****ing prick" at me, I'd assume he was asking me out...I'd oblige him.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
MOST cyclists are ******* ******? Driving around Brighton and Sussex, and sometimes in London, I would say there are quite a few poor cyclists, with a greater percentage in the ridiculous dog-eat-dog chaos of central London. But the amount of crap, dangerous, mobile-phone fiddling, speeding, sign-disobeying drivers ....is simply vast.

Deserved a whack - the straw pole of mainly drivers predictably back the car driver, but only a few like yourself would condone the driver's violence. Says alot.
Really? I'm mild in my mannerisms, mostly polite and courteous in the main. I don't exactly condone the Passengers reaction but I will say this, You bang on my window calling me a f**king P**k I am guaranteed to react. So are a lot others who may chose to remain quiet!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Haven't laughed so much for ages. I cycle to work and back every day and there's nothing worse than lycra evangelists. That knob had it coming. You wouldn't walk up to anyone in the street and give them that kind of abuse without expecting a smack in the gob.
He got it...hilarious.

agreed....pisses off the militants but hey ho, balls to 'em.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Just hoping that Toby Field of Evolution cycles fame gets that kind of slap next time he plays the bullshitting cycle evangelist.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Just hoping that Toby Field of Evolution cycles fame gets that kind of slap next time he plays the bullshitting cycle evangelist.

I'm not even going to be bothered looking up whoever that is.............too busy bashing idiot cyclists..............:whistle:

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Too much emphasis on it being Car v Bike.

Going round the supermarket with a trolley can be a right nightmare, most trollyers haven’t got a clue. The amount of times trollyers pull out in front of you without indicating, suddenly stopping or just generally trollying with undue care and attention it’s enough to bring on a rage. However I always refrain from stopping trollyers to give them a lesson in trollying, and I would never go up to a trollyer and call them a f***** p**** though I may say it under my breath.

People can make their own trouble and the cyclist had two attempts.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011

Going round the supermarket with a trolley can be a right nightmare, most trollyers haven’t got a clue. The amount of times trollyers pull out in front of you without indicating, suddenly stopping or just generally trollying with undue care and attention it’s enough to bring on a rage. However I always refrain from stopping trollyers to give them a lesson in trollying, and I would never go up to a trollyer and call them a f***** p**** though I may say it under my breath.

Cool that isn't it! At 2mph I guess trolley rage....I like that analogy.............................we can refrain.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
"Incorrect decision". No, a flagrant breach of the law, and he knew it. The deliberately stopping in a zone he was not permitted to be in and the speeding into the distance in an urban environment with pedestrians and other road users about exposed the tw*t mentality of the Audi driver. It's not just a bike vs car incident; that's the kind of driver that causes injury or worse to other road users, and there's an awful lot of his knuckle-dragging type on the UK roads.

Incorrect decision/ a flagrant breach of the law, shall we argue about the colour of orange juice? :D

Do you want me to edit my post so it says , the car driver made the correct decision to enter the box to break the law?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Come on you militant cyclists, you lycra loving saddle riders. Get voting! Public opinion of you may be buggered or twisted or otherwise. Get mad and let your fingers and votes do the talking. You can CONVINCE us...............................:sick:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Avoid all this, get the shopping delivered,.:wink:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
How did the idiot in the Audi not know that the cyclist wasn't originally wanting to turn right, hence his position?

There is no right turn at that junction.The video doesnt show it but there are signs leading up to the junction saying no right turn and street closed construction etc etc.

i cant be bothered to post a picture

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
There is no right turn at that junction.The video doesnt show it but there are signs leading up to the junction saying no right turn and street closed construction etc etc.

i cant be bothered to post a picture

It has been spotted by others, but I doubt he will admit he is wrong!!:whistle:

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Yep, or if it is a quick top up shop my vehicle of choice is the nifty basket and I can piss all the trollyers off with my speed and maneuverability.

Basket all day long, or pack of beers under each arm.
Trolleys are for old people.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
It has been spotted by others, but I doubt he will admit he is wrong!!:whistle:

Honey, if HE is ME I will admit I am wrong. I aint proud. The point was not a pedantic 'right turn' availabilty but the lack of indication of what you will do. Yeah straight on I guess, chase down your foe and get lamped in the process!

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Honey, if HE is ME I will admit I am wrong. I aint proud. The point was not a pedantic 'right turn' availabilty but the lack of indication of what you will do. Yeah straight on I guess, chase down your foe and get lamped in the process!

Keep up, I don't mean you.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Both were as bad as each other, though the initial reaction if the car (when it advanced into the cycle lane) provoked the future actions of the cyclist. So it's his fault, but both overreacted.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports