Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

(Riverside) Mike Dean

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Having witnessed what an utter shite ref Dean is again I can now categorically state I agree with one thing Wenger says about him. Oh and the Arsenal fans

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Fed up with all these bull shit decisions. Evens it's self out my arse.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
Not been touched on as far as i know,but why was not Stuani,s goal celebration booked ? Ripping-off your shirt etc par for the course but into the dug-out,where next the Boardroom ?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Fed up with all these bull shit decisions. Evens it's self out my arse.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
The £170 m mistake Dean - I hope you don't sleep tonight. Such a bad game for you.

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
Even Clinton Morrison said it wasn't a red on C5 - if a Palace player is saying that I think it's fair to say it was a cr@p decision. So the apologists on here can fvck off

Yoda

English & European
a lot of these being worn at the moment i suspect

View attachment 74438

If so, how can a mate of mine who is a Forest STH send me this?

"Seen the tackle 3/4 times now and I've changed my decision 3/4 times. THink it's harsh, 50/50 but injury has changed the ref. Yellow for sure,"

Ferring Marine

Mar 28, 2014
**** should resign asap because he is totally incompetent and he should personally reimburse bha as a result of his indecisions
.Answer the questions or else you alopecia threatened pansie................................................

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

If anyone was calming down on this one, don't watch the Bournemouth highlights and the decisions around Harry Arta. If Stephens tackle was like this, no debate for me. But I cannot see how such different conclusions have been reached by 2 experienced referee both with good views of each tackle.

Mick McDonald

May 5, 2016
The ref in the world cup final never saw Zidanes head butt he saw the replay after the event and rightfully sent him off, when you see Ramires leg do you honestly believe it was only worth of a yellow card?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The ref in the world cup final never saw Zidanes head butt he saw the replay after the event and rightfully sent him off, when you see Ramires leg do you honestly believe it was only worth of a yellow card?

I don't even think it was a foul. The injury looked horrible - nobody would suggest otherwise. But when two players go up for a high ball, clash heads, leaving one leaking claret the other is never sent off based on the extent of the injury. Accidents happen in a contact sport. Ramirez was late and slow, wears silly small shin pads and got hurt. It's unfortunate but it doesn't make it a red card.

As someone wrote on our Facebook page:

"I'm a Rangers fan, I have absolutely no affiliation to either Middlesborough or Brighton, but was watching the game today with my old man. We both said at the same time, there is a "tackle" like that in almost every single game of football, and 99% would go unpunished. What happened to Ramirez is horrible, and looked it, but you don't give fouls/cards based on what the injury looks like. Poor decision. Ruined what was shaping up to be a cracking game. "

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven

Rubbish.
The ref DID see this incident and produced the yellow, so your comparison to the ZZ head butt is irrelevant.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
If anyone was calming down on this one, don't watch the Bournemouth highlights and the decisions around Harry Arta. If Stephens tackle was like this, no debate for me. But I cannot see how such different conclusions have been reached by 2 experienced referee both with good views of each tackle.

And John Terry was only given a yellow for this

terry.jpg

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011

It wasn't worthy of even a yellow card IMO.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

you've fallen into the same trap mate.....i got ripped open by a goalie coming out ...i slid in he slid in he got a hernia i got 12 stitches in my shin , neither of us were booked as there was no foul....the ref has reacted to the injury not the so called foul..!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here