Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Loads of times you soppy c unt

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Good film although I do think one of the main characters( months since I watched it) has a really bizarre hair do, looks like the bloody honey monster?!?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Good film although I do think one of the main characters( months since I watched it) has a really bizarre hair do, looks like the bloody honey monster?!?

The one who played Tony Tucker

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
brilliant film, normally these kind've films are abit shit but i actually enjoyed this one.

krakatoa

Jan 21, 2010
HOVE
Saw this on dvd and there was some mention of 'Goodfellas' on the box. This is comparable to 'Goodfellas' like Mile Oak f.c. are to Barcelona. Non-stop gratuitous violence, tedious shouting of 'you fackin caant' every few seconds and a stream of one-dimensional unlikeable characters. Poor stuff.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Saw this on dvd and there was some mention of 'Goodfellas' on the box. This is comparable to 'Goodfellas' like Mile Oak f.c. are to Barcelona. Non-stop gratuitous violence, tedious shouting of 'you fackin caant' every few seconds and a stream of one-dimensional unlikeable characters. Poor stuff.

The reference to Goodfellas' on the dvd jacket is about a pizza and not the film. :laugh:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Essex boys is about the same murder and a much better film IMHO

To be fair the film was about Carlton Leach who happened to be involved with those that were murdered as opposed to the film being directly about the murders so to speak.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here